Looking for a striker under 20k? This guy is a gem

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2019
D7-BE67-B3-16-BB-4416-9-A9-C-8-CC0-FADD68-B2.jpg

H/L work rates
5* WF

Can’t recall seeing any threads praising him but he is so good. I packed mbappe but didn’t have a team to play around him, needed to spend wisely. Tried IF Benedetto and he is just superb! His movement, strength, quick enough and absolutely clinical on either foot. Overall he’s very well rounded.

Anyone else using him? I’m going to pick a couple up once I’ve got a few coins together. What a gem

Comments

• Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    FACTS! He was in my starter team with Depay next to him absolute FIRE!
  • OfficerJimlahey
    FACTS! He was in my starter team with Depay next to him absolute FIRE!

I can’t believe how effective he’s been for me. To the point where if it’s a choice between playing him or mbappe in for a 1on1, I’d probably choose Benedetto. Seems to find little spaces and the 5* WF allows him to go either way. Perfect for this point in the game. Hope he gets a SIF 🤞
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    He was also on my starter team and I thought I was just being biased due to his boca Juniors past but yea he’s so good. I think if he gets another if, I might have to build a second team around him
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    He was also on my starter team and I thought I was just being biased due to his boca Juniors past but yea he’s so good. I think if he gets another if, I might have to build a second team around him

Agreed. A SIF would be worth building a team for.