Petition to bring back Daily Knockouts/Gold Cups/ something new.

protzbischof
3389 posts National Call-Up
We really only have Rivals and Fut Champions. When Fut Champions was released a few years ago it was the sweatiest game mode. Now things got so bad, Fut Champs feels the most casual. Rivals is such a grind. Its simply not worth it. We need alternatives to just have a good time.
Why cant you give the community something decent? We used to have Daily Knockouts or Gold Cups.
Lets be honest : As it is right now you might aswell remove every CB with less than 70 from the game and do the same with Strikers below 80 pace. Where are we supposed to play with these players? In rivals facing competitive meta teams playing against people exactly on your level or better?
Please dont even mention the new online friendlies. A disgrace in my opinion.
I can not be the only one thinking like that can i?

Comments

• Senth6
    935 posts Professional
    They just don't want everyone to get easy coins like in past through e.g seasons, basically they tryna maximise profits while they can
  • SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    What's wrong with the online friendlies?

In 'max chem' you can play any player you want without losing out on chem (something a lot of people always wanted as that would make it a real Ultimate Team) and your players won't lose stamina or contracts. Wins and loses won't matter.

'Swap' makes in general both teams more competitive/equal, although only played it once and my and my opponent's front three got swapped, so could be easily abused if this is the standard swap

Mystery ball/king of the hill add boosts to the game which can be fun except when you face a corner and shot power got boosted.

DKT/Gold tournament will still be competitive as you can win a reward, these friendlies are the most casual thing possible and you still complain...
  • protzbischof
    SanderFC wrote: »

In 'max chem' you can play any player you want without losing out on chem (something a lot of people always wanted as that would make it a real Ultimate Team) and your players won't lose stamina or contracts. Wins and loses won't matter.

'Swap' makes in general both teams more competitive/equal, although only played it once and my and my opponent's front three got swapped, so could be easily abused if this is the standard swap

Mystery ball/king of the hill add boosts to the game which can be fun except when you face a corner and shot power got boosted.

DKT/Gold tournament will still be competitive as you can win a reward, these friendlies are the most casual thing possible and you still complain...

Because you get nothing for it? Can barely pay for contract/fitness cards with the coins u get. There should be ways to make a little bit of coins without going through hell and back.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They should have silver/bronze tournaments. Otherwise what’s the point on having these cards? Ridiculous
  • SanderFC

Because you get nothing for it? Can barely pay for contract/fitness cards with the coins u get. There should be ways to make a little bit of coins without going through hell and back.

You earn like 300 coins I believe per game in friendlies and your players WON'T use contracts or fitness (as the games/goals won't affect your (players) record), this makes you even able to use your loan (icon) players unlimited (which could ruin the game mode in the future if they release loan icon SBCs like previous years...).

Currently the problem is players in rivals/squad battles are not affected by lower fitness levels as they start with max fitness each game yet in friendlies they start with their actual fitness level
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero

I actually did not know about these aspects of online friendlies. They do not use fitness/contracts? That is nice.

Do you need to play people on your friends list or can you search for random matches?

I still prefer the old seasons format though, but one reason they eliminated it was to probably protect the market a little better. I say bring seasons back, keep weekend league and don't make us choose.
  • protzbischof

You earn like 300 coins I believe per game in friendlies and your players WON'T use contracts or fitness (as the games/goals won't affect your (players) record), this makes you even able to use your loan (icon) players unlimited (which could ruin the game mode in the future if they release loan icon SBCs like previous years...).

Currently the problem is players in rivals/squad battles are not affected by lower fitness levels as they start with max fitness each game yet in friendlies they start with their actual fitness level

300 coins is nothing man be honest.
  • SanderFC

I actually did not know about these aspects of online friendlies. They do not use fitness/contracts? That is nice.

Do you need to play people on your friends list or can you search for random matches?

I still prefer the old seasons format though, but one reason they eliminated it was to probably protect the market a little better. I say bring seasons back, keep weekend league and don't make us choose.

You can play offline (alone or with/against up to 4 controllers), against a random person online or against a friend.

The old seasons format was way more competitive than the current rivals imo, I prefer this rivals format over seasons
  • protzbischof

You can play offline (alone or with/against up to 4 controllers), against a random person online or against a friend.

The old seasons format was way more competitive than the current rivals imo, I prefer this rivals format over seasons

No it wasnt. In Division 1 you were getting matched with people between division 1-3. Thats a big variety of skills. Now its always sweaty.
  • SanderFC

No it wasnt. In Division 1 you were getting matched with people between division 1-3. Thats a big variety of skills. Now its always sweaty.

I meant how the consequences were bigger of losing/relegating as you had to complete at least another season to get back to your old division.

You get that with your 'big variety of skills', you're talking about either player someone of your skill level (div1) or below your skill level (div2-3)? It's not competitive indeed when you play against a div3 player as you will win 99% of the time...
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019
    Need a friendly mode that is based on TEAM rating maybe even with no subs bench to get rid of the bronze bench cheating.

So you can make whatever team you want and get matched to a team that is closest matched to yours.

I like the idea of the no fitness drain, no contract, friendlies but the gimmick modes it comes with like mystery ball are just silly.

Just give me a mode where i can use bronze and silvers and low rated cards without being matched against a team of icons.
    Post edited by Gromit on