Squad battles

ICUP
6970 posts Big Money Move
Anyone else enjoying squad battles alot more than last year.

So much more challenging

Comments

  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep!

    Also like the fact that you have away games, so not every game is played in the same stadium with you always kicking to the right first half, to the left second half.

    Games feel different game by game too and you can choose to avoid the teams that are set to sit back and frustrate.
  • Chriswhiteisright
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, theres still a couple of things that need sorting.
    If the AI decides your going to lose theres still nothing you can do about it, really frustrating and annoying.
    I'd like some kind of game counter so I know how many games I've played and have got left. In the Beta you could just carry on playing games without getting any rewards dont know if it'll be the same in the full game
  • Nelmser
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No. They’re just as tedious, frustrating and laborious as before for me.

    I’ve played every game for the first two weeks for coins and packs, but going forward will only play them for objectives.
  • ICUP
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    Nelmser wrote: »
    No. They’re just as tedious, frustrating and laborious as before for me.

    I’ve played every game for the first two weeks for coins and packs, but going forward will only play them for objectives.

    Maybe because I haven't played it for as long as you have but it just feels better.

    Last year everyone you attacked it was PTB from the AI and now it's like a proper match.
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad battles is way better this year
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    I find it a lot more like the kick off gameplay. Much less funny business going on from the AI. Very enjoyable so far
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Squad battles is way better this year

    Agreed. I really can't be bothered to play competitive online much these days so it is refreshing to have better squad battles this year.
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Deano2508 wrote: »
    Squad battles is way better this year

    Agreed. I really can't be bothered to play competitive online much these days so it is refreshing to have better squad battles this year.

    I’ve just been playing rivals in the week and I’ll play squad battles at the weekends instead of WL
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iWebbyy
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Improved on so many levels, the gameplay is actually really great at the moment where I have to focus but 9 times out of 10 I will win on World Class, without the frustration of playing someone online.

    Outside of gameplay the ability to refresh whenever you want is great, I can just plough through on a day I'm not up to much rather than feel I have to put in time every day.

    This is what is going to keep me playing UT this year.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Guys do we still play 45 games a week but have the ability to refresh them in a day?
  • George_Cook_Over60
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Guys do we still play 45 games a week but have the ability to refresh them in a day?

    You can play 40, and update any time you like.

    Any games after 40, you still get coins, but not points for your weekly score.
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    iWebbyy wrote: »
    Improved on so many levels, the gameplay is actually really great at the moment where I have to focus but 9 times out of 10 I will win on World Class, without the frustration of playing someone online.

    Outside of gameplay the ability to refresh whenever you want is great, I can just plough through on a day I'm not up to much rather than feel I have to put in time every day.

    This is what is going to keep me playing UT this year.

    Well said!
  • Sh4h_-_7
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I’m enjoying the sqaud battles but when do we get the rewards? Isit Monday’s Tuesday or Thursdays?
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Hell no there so boring
  • lippyone
    2654 posts National Call-Up
    They are much better, although I did notice yesterday that more of the opponents have started playing drop back and boring, a reflection of what the community is now doing.

    Found it amazing that actually lost a game of WC 5 0. That has never ever happened to me before, yet the next game I won 3 0. And in neither game did it feel fixed in any way
  • Max_1899
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    wouldve prefer if they added some more reward set for top 2%, 1% and 0.5% for example. elite 1 is 40k and top 100 96k+ it just kinda dumb
Sign In or Register to comment.