Europa League

lchh
16 posts Ball Boy
Hello, pls guide how to play Europa League in FIFA 20? I could not see the platform for the league.
Rgds

Comments

  • Druski5150
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lchh wrote: »
    Hello, pls guide how to play Europa League in FIFA 20? I could not see the platform for the league.
    Rgds

    You can only play it in the career mode with a team that qualified for it. Another EA ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up
  • CantanoRM
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    lchh wrote: »
    Hello, pls guide how to play Europa League in FIFA 20? I could not see the platform for the league.
    Rgds

    You can only play it in the career mode with a team that qualified for it. Another EA **** up

    You can put any team from the European leagues (only highest divisons) you like in the EL in your first season in carreer. If you really just want to play the EL, you could even simulate your whole season besides the European matches.
    They could have implemented it as a seperate mode like they did with the CL, but they didn't. Maybe because they're missing too many teams from the tournament.
  • CantanoRM wrote: »
    They could have implemented it as a seperate mode like they did with the CL, but they didn't. Maybe because they're missing too many teams from the tournament.

    That may very well be the reason, but they could at the very least add it to Kick Off mode and let people choose between group stage, semi or final (even though they don’t have the final stadium in the game).
Sign In or Register to comment.