Current state of FUT on PC?

So ive been away from pc fifa and fifa in general since about fifa 16 when i moved to ps4..

Always used to play fifa on the pc before that, what is the current state of fut on pc and the forums?

I remember the good old fifa 14/15 days where we had the trading thread etc and it was actually fun getting rare cards and building collections ( i remember having like every MOTM or Silver TOTS on fifa 15 )

Seeing theres like 400k active transfers that must mean its more active than before?

if there are some OGs still around you can take a guess who i am :)

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5402 posts Big Money Move
    Can barely remember my own name let alone someone from ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2014 :D

Few of us oldies around from back then. What's yer old nick?
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    I played FUT15 and 16 on PC, and before and after that on PS3/PS4... and I'm back on PC on 20 again, sold PS4.

Wasn't here on forums that much tho.
  • MorroWtje wrote: »
    Can barely remember my own name let alone someone from **** 2014 :D

Not sure if its safe to say my name in here if old admins are still around like premier-sky and disaaaa lol because i got banned for promoting coin sellers on my stream. had a quick look around and recognise almost no one :(
  • opasni_ wrote: »
    I played FUT15 and 16 on PC, and before and after that on PS3/PS4... and I'm back on PC on 20 again, sold PS4.

Wasn't here on forums that much tho.

I switched to COD and came back for fifa 20 on PC, safe to say i lost my touch for not grinding it for a few years lol
  • MorroWtje
    5402 posts Big Money Move
    mk23 wrote: »
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Not sure if its safe to say my name in here if old admins are still around like premier-sky and disaaaa lol because i got banned for promoting coin sellers on my stream. had a quick look around and recognise almost no one :(

i dont think PC has a mod atm lol
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner

Legend says Olivier is still doing his exams.
  • Reulol
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same as usual i think should describe it,core and small community grown a bit but not much,finding opponents on FUT is quick enough although the draft filled with cheaters that ea trying to get rid of although it still not enough... same as usual i said already?
  • Springveldt
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019
    Played 14, 15 and 19 on PC (16-18 on PS4) and was around the forums for all of them. Mostly lurking in the old days tbh.

Haven't bought 20 yet, I'm waiting on a few weekend league worth of reviews on the delay problems before even considering buying the game.

Last year was the same experience as 14 and 15 for me on PC. Small community, stupidly over priced cards and cheaters everywhere.
  • protzbischof
    3389 posts National Call-Up
    Delay is not a big issue on PC at all. I guess it depends on where you are coming from I guess. Some servers might have delay? not sure
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    Denisianes wrote: »

Legend says Olivier is still doing his exams.

:D:D:D
  • PDJEY
    1133 posts Professional

Hello, I'm the PC mod. You better keep your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ together otherwise I'll ban you for good. My house my rules, aint no mofo messing in my turf you hear me?

Any further question, please dont hesitate to reach for me :smile:
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    PDJEY wrote: »

Hello, I'm the PC mod. You better keep your **** together otherwise I'll ban you for good. My house my rules, aint no mofo messing in my turf you hear me?

Any further question, please dont hesitate to reach for me :smile:

Impersonating an EA employee. EGY was banned for less :joy: ya dun did it boi, ya dun ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up. Was nice knowin' you.
  • Springveldt
    Delay is not a big issue on PC at all. I guess it depends on where you are coming from I guess. Some servers might have delay? not sure
    Delay isn't an issue? You sure?

It was a massive issue in 19 for me. I'm in the UK with BT Plus, everything hardwired and a QOS setup to make sure my PC gets the best service from the router. 80% of my games were delayed.

I've been complaining about delay since 17 on PS4 though, so it's not like it was just on PC.

Also, all other games are fine, it's just FIFA before you go blaming my connection.
  • Kvnji
    80 posts Park Captain
    I find games really quick, no hackers and no connection issues so far. Also no rage quiters which I like!

But that's just my experience.. could be way worse for others!
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

It was a massive issue in 19 for me. I'm in the UK with BT Plus, everything hardwired and a QOS setup to make sure my PC gets the best service from the router. 80% of my games were delayed.

I've been complaining about delay since 17 on PS4 though, so it's not like it was just on PC.

Also, all other games are fine, it's just FIFA before you go blaming my connection.

Rivals delay has been decent so far - very unlike fifa 19 in that regard!

cheaters are currently playing mainly draft but i've met a few in rivals 'dc' before kick off. I'm in div 5 at the mo so god knows what 1 and 2 are like for cheaters.
  • Springveldt

Rivals delay has been decent so far - very unlike fifa 19 in that regard!

cheaters are currently playing mainly draft but i've met a few in rivals 'dc' before kick off. I'm in div 5 at the mo so god knows what 1 and 2 are like for cheaters.
    Good to hear on the delay, although I'm going to give another couple of weeks to hear how WL is before even considering to buy 20. I can't take another year of acting like an 8 year screaming and shouting at a computer because the game is ignoring my inputs. :joy: