Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

son/auba

Gavin1985
129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2019
im using son atm have used him for afew days now but wondering if auba would be better, what do people think of auba that have used him this is my team atm

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8655339


/thanks

Comments

  • Heppers
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    im using son atm have used him for afew days now but wondering if auba would be better, what do people think of auba that have used him this is my team atm

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8655339


    /thanks

    Haven't used him myself yet, but people have been telling me that Son isn't particularly good this year or at least not in a one man formation
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Heppers wrote: »
    Gavin1985 wrote: »
    im using son atm have used him for afew days now but wondering if auba would be better, what do people think of auba that have used him this is my team atm

    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8655339


    /thanks

    Haven't used him myself yet, but people have been telling me that Son isn't particularly good this year or at least not in a one man formation

    I’ve seen mostly good things about Son but at his current price I’m still hesitant to buy
  • nathswfc
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have both up top. Son outshining aub. Son has 40 goals in 19 games all in div 3/4
  • Wonderfulwest
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    I packed Son but haven’t been overly impressed with him maybe I’m using the wrong formation. Got him leading the line in a 433. Ideally will pick auba up tho, but would like to get the best from son while I’m thinking it over?

    What teams you got them in ?
  • Retro_G
    31899 posts National Team Captain
    Son is meta, easily the best striker under a million.
  • nathswfc
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed Son but haven’t been overly impressed with him maybe I’m using the wrong formation. Got him leading the line in a 433. Ideally will pick auba up tho, but would like to get the best from son while I’m thinking it over?

    What teams you got them in ?

    41212 (2) untill i have more coins to buy 2 good wingers then il be going 41212 wide

    Currently -

    Son aubameyang
    De bruyne

    Have both son and aub on stay forward, stay central and get in behind. Son easily the better striker out of the two IMO
  • GeTRiGhT
    10239 posts Has That Special Something
    Up?
  • nathswfc
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Up?

    Son is better. Everyone has told you this no need to keep asking the same question over and over :joy:
  • GeTRiGhT
    10239 posts Has That Special Something
    nathswfc wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Up?

    Son is better. Everyone has told you this no need to keep asking the same question over and over :joy:

    Yay thanksskskskskks
Sign In or Register to comment.