Playing same team in every match

rystaman
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Not sure if this is a common occurrence but I've got to Tokyo and every single team i've played has been J10. Is this a well known bug?

Comments

• Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    rystaman wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a common occurrence but I've got to Tokyo and every single team i've played has been J10. Is this a well known bug?

J10 is the name of the team, because some people don't know that you can change the name under the settings before you kick off
  • rystaman
    edited September 2019
    Pooter wrote: »

J10 is the name of the team, because some people don't know that you can change the name under the settings before you kick off

No every team I’ve played against has been J10 as well as my own team.
  • RedDevil123
    440 posts Sunday League Hero

You play against other people's teams and because most people haven't changed their team name that's why they are all called J10. In my experience they all have Syd in the team too, so there are 2 Syd's on the pitch all the time.

It would have been nice if EA had bothered to make original teams for the story mode games at least.
  • rystaman

You play against other people's teams and because most people haven't changed their team name that's why they are all called J10. In my experience they all have Syd in the team too, so there are 2 Syd's on the pitch all the time.

It would have been nice if EA had bothered to make original teams for the story mode games at least.

Oh ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I didn’t know that. Yeah would have thought they’d made original teams for the story mode. Guess not. Typical EA