The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

PRO CLUBS BUGS AND GLITCHES

Hi, here are some of the bugs and glitches I've noticed so far while playing pro clubs. Some of these are general glitches and are probably in all modes.

- when skipping a cut-scene just before a throw in, kick off or corner kick, your player will throw/kick the ball before the cut-scene has even finished. hard to explain but it happens a lot and needs patching.

- GKs in clubs are terrible. dive over the ball, come out for punch and miss it, take an age to kick it with their feet, the list goes on..

- CAM glitch is still a thing lol pathetic (41212 narrow, cam gets an awful rating and game thinks he's playing LBorLM)

-4321 makes your LF and RF start by the corner flag on kick offs... why is this even a thing

-Kit number resets to 1 even though it shows 20 in the menu for example

-puts the ANY cam as a CDM when there are CM spaces available and CM would be more appropriate for your pro to start.

- When you put your pro as RW, after a game it will auto change him to a RF for some reason

I will add more as I discover/remember them. Hopefully someone from EA sees it and fixes it before christmas lol

Comments

• It winds me up how year after year it’s the same glitches. Yet they don’t fix it. The any cam one for me is the most frustrating. It stops me being able to play. As it seems you have to have 2 up front this year for the 1-2s 😒
  • MarioBamba
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All true, and the thing that you can't see the team celebrating after goals is ridicolous! How are we supposed to take pictures of our pros if not during goal celebrations!
  • Riggs006
    963 posts Professional
    The 4-3-2-1 LF-RF one is one that has been annoying me and my mates.

Just stumbled upon the worst one yet though, my mate was on a yellow card and then had a minor coming together with someone with minimal contact who went down, in no way a second yellow, game goes on a few mins until half time, then we find out he's been sent off, yet his player is stood with his hands on his hips on the centre circle for the majority of the second half, manage to scrape a 0-0 draw though with 10 men only for it to give us a loss at the end? Utter nonsense! :|

It wasn't a disconnection or anything either, it finished all the post match as usual then showed us the table to show a loss was given!
  • dstN
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Some stuff that came to my mind:

- Staminabug since first title update after release (CAM only 78 PAC and low as fu** Stamina?...)
    - also Stamina got nerfed hard as well in the first update (but nothing is written in the patch notes)
    - You can't use Kit-Number 23-31 (those are the bot-kitnumbers - resets to 1)
    - ST builds are most useful Builds for attacking positions (RW/RF/RM/ST/CAM/CF/LW/LF/LM) everything else is not even useful
    - position bugs on several formations, CAM gets put on LM at a goalkeeper kick off in 5-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1
    - you can't import your Pro from 19, even if the screen says so

Not a bug but still frustrating:

- the new character editor is just... worse than the one before. no variation, everyone looks nearly the same, just other hair styles and skin color - give back Gameface
    - fewer shoes to chose from
    - fewer hair styles to chose from
    - faces look nearly the same - even with morphing options
  • MarioBamba
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dstN wrote: »
    Some stuff that came to my mind:

- Staminabug since first title update after release (CAM only 78 PAC and low as fu** Stamina?...)
    - also Stamina got nerfed hard as well in the first update (but nothing is written in the patch notes)
    - You can't use Kit-Number 23-31 (those are the bot-kitnumbers - resets to 1)
    - ST builds are most useful Builds for attacking positions (RW/RF/RM/ST/CAM/CF/LW/LF/LM) everything else is not even useful
    - position bugs on several formations, CAM gets put on LM at a goalkeeper kick off in 5-2-1-2 or 4-2-3-1
    - you can't import your Pro from 19, even if the screen says so

Not a bug but still frustrating:

- the new character editor is just... worse than the one before. no variation, everyone looks nearly the same, just other hair styles and skin color - give back Gameface
    - fewer shoes to chose from
    - fewer hair styles to chose from
    - faces look nearly the same - even with morphing options

I agree on everything
  • When you win a trophy in trophy games it will not go into youre trophy room. It wont count! Please fix it!!!!