Season Objectives - Week 1 - Gold

DaveyBazy
75 posts Park Captain
I am confused by one of the objectives for the season objectives in week 1 - gold.

In german the objective i mean says "Score in 2 seperate rivals-games 1 header with a player or players with at least 82 physical".

It's worded a bit confusing.

But from what i understand i need to either score a header or with a player that has at least 82 physical in 2 seperate games. I did score a normal goal with a player that would fit this description (82 physical) yet I have no progress on it.

Can someone, that also already has unlocked this set, tell me what it says in english? Sometimes the translation for these is really bad or just flat out wrong.

Was looking around already, and could not see a english version posted anywhere.

Comments

• BigPapiFifa89
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    1 header per game (2 games needed) with a player with 82 physical on their bases stats
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveyBazy wrote: »
    I am confused by one of the objectives for the season objectives in week 1 - gold.

In german the objective i mean says "Score in 2 seperate rivals-games 1 header with a player or players with at least 82 physical".

It's worded a bit confusing.

But from what i understand i need to either score a header or with a player that has at least 82 physical in 2 seperate games. I did score a normal goal with a player that would fit this description (82 physical) yet I have no progress on it.

Can someone, that also already has unlocked this set, tell me what it says in english? Sometimes the translation for these is really bad or just flat out wrong.

Was looking around already, and could not see a english version posted anywhere.

1 header in 2 games with a bloke with 82+ physical, I did it with Willian Jose if
  • Your Willian Jose is Gold Card or IF?
  • KoreanMeatballs
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got them all apart from score from a corner.

Bloody hstd
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    Your Willian Jose is Gold Card or IF?

In form
  • marcus2596
    324 posts Sunday League Hero
    Awful objectives but managed to get them. Brought on Lautaro Martinez if I was a few goals up and got them.
  • Daveyb wrote: »
    Your Willian Jose is Gold Card or IF?

In form

Maybe you need to use Gold Player with base 82 physical. I used Cavani to do it he has 83 physical