Scared of a ban....coin trading

robbiegod
47 posts Park Captain
This morning i placed 20 ish players on the xbox market..

Ive just logged on an found somebody has bought 2 of the bronze players at full price 10,000 each....
Sooo happy i know...i have made that mistake in the past but could this be wrongly seen as coin trading ?

Comments

• Ftl
    1178 posts Professional
    No. Players can be needed for sbc and such. Dont worry
  • Chriswhiteisright
    465 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wish someone would buy my bronze players at full value. In skint. Haha
  • robbiegod
    47 posts Park Captain
    Know what u mean....i was happy at the error meself.
    Knowing in the past I've done similar an held me head in me hands at wasting 10000 lol
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    They don't ban just like that. They coin wipe first then market ban before permanent ban.
    All those claiming innocence are probably guilty of coin buying cause they always coin wipe first
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Pro tip, don’t list players for their max buyout.

It’s a tip someone on this forum once shared. It should help.
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sold some crap German div 2 player for 10k max yesterday then I looked in my club and sold the duplicate and surprisingly he went for max aswell, must be some stupid sbc or something
  • robbiegod
    47 posts Park Captain
    Daveyb wrote: »
    I sold some crap German div 2 player for 10k max yesterday then I looked in my club and sold the duplicate and surprisingly he went for max aswell, must be some stupid sbc or something

There is....the new german...english....nations sbc

• Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite
    robbiegod wrote: »
    Daveyb wrote: »

There is....the new german...english....nations sbc

Aye that'll be it futbin reckons it costs 130k or so,lol,aye I'd love to do that like, who thinks up this junk
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    You won’t get banned, don’t worry. I’ve sold loads of bronze cards at 10k over the years.

The only people that get banned for this are people breaking the rules e.g. switching coins between their own accounts.

People say you shouldn’t list at max bin, but they have just been frightened by stories of people that have allegedly not broken the rules
    they have broken the rules that’s why they were banned.
  • Markman007
    4874 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    You won’t get banned, don’t worry. I’ve sold loads of bronze cards at 10k over the years.

The only people that get banned for this are people breaking the rules e.g. switching coins between their own accounts.

People say you shouldn’t list at max bin, but they have just been frightened by stories of people that have allegedly not broken the rules

I got coin wiped for selling extinct players I didn’t end up using for the J-league SBC at max bin back in Fifa 18. I was mistakenly accused of coin transfers by their automated system. Took me 2 weeks and loads of emails to higher ups to clear it up and get everything back. So it does happen. Since then I never max bin.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    Markman007 wrote: »

I got coin wiped for selling extinct players I didn’t end up using for the J-league SBC at max bin back in Fifa 18. I was mistakenly accused of coin transfers by their automated system. Took me 2 weeks and loads of emails to higher ups to clear it up and get everything back. So it does happen. Since then I never max bin.

Sorry that happened to you. I've sold tons of extinct players over the years at full price and never had a problem.
  • Markman007
    4874 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019

Sorry that happened to you. I've sold tons of extinct players over the years at full price and never had a problem.

Yea, who knows how their system really flags people. Maybe I’m being extra cautious about max binning but I’d rather just take a small hit to make sure I don’t get that again!
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

Yea, who knows how their system really flags people. Maybe I’m being extra cautious about max binning but I’d rather just take a small hit to make sure I don’t get that again!

I'm just lazy...off it guys to bin land :joy: