The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad battle world class and legendary difficulty is ridiculous.

alvchong
1183 posts Professional
The goal score by AI .......by force...no matters how....

Comments

• klondon
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just keep them out wide and they'll cross it everytime... which never works because headers have been ruined
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • swfcfan89
    1043 posts Professional
    I find the first two lower rated, lower chemistry teams fairly easy on legendary. The third team is really challenging for me and the fourth is the same, possibly harder.

The solution for me is to play on legendary for the first two against the rubbish teams and switch to professional for the last two, against the usual full chem team and god squad.
  • CharlieC
    7359 posts Big Money Move
    I my last game (not SB) I scored with a header (David Silva) and so did my opponent 😂
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I my last game (not SB) I scored with a header (David Silva) and so did my opponent 😂

They’ve been buffed for sure
  • Boysie91
    10414 posts Has That Special Something
    World class is easy
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    So
    It
    Should
    Be

Seriously boring hearing people continuously moan about how hard the hardest parts of this game are. Yeah no ❤️❤️❤️❤️. It’s the 2nd day of the game. If you are easily doing the hardest parts of the game now what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is the point playing it all year.
  • Bapinho
    2518 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    So
    It
    Should
    Be

Seriously boring hearing people continuously moan about how hard the hardest parts of this game are. Yeah no ****. It’s the 2nd day of the game. If you are easily doing the hardest parts of the game now what the **** is the point playing it all year.

totally agree lol
    Git gud or play lower difficulty
  • FlyingOkapis
    1199 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    World class is easy

This, I'm disappointed if I dont score 5 a game, the more you play the easier it gets.

Legendary I cant be bothered with though, last 2 fifa's I played Legendary but they cheat so bad.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    World class is easy

This, I'm disappointed if I dont score 5 a game, the more you play the easier it gets.

Legendary I cant be bothered with though, last 2 fifa's I played Legendary but they cheat so bad.

Legendary was easier last year than world class on squad battles.
  • Theomanny
    1749 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    4222 8 defensive depth and player in the box depth, constant pressure. Do not rush play and use l1 dribbling. They wont come near u. I have played al all fifa before starting ut in 18. Never rush them. They back off when they see u have the possession. Stopped playing online for now as i cant handle the rebound goals due to my emotional issues so i am majorly playing sb this year. Good luck. I play legendary only btw
  • Chriswhiteisright
    415 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I play world class level and yesterday after I first played didnt think it was too bad won the 8 out of 8 bit the second that the WTW challenges went live the difficulty level ramped up massively, just went back to feeling ripped off.

EA dont give anything away for free.
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve only played Squad Battles so far, most of the time there are too many devices here hooked up to the wifi so online play is unrealistic.

I’ve played 3 on World Class, 14 on Legendary.. I’m 17-0-0, once you learn to read the CPU, they’re easier to beat.

There’s been a 6-3 and a 5-4 in there, they definitely score some BS goals, but they open up more defensively than they did last year and feel easier to score against.
  • greggles
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    wtf? WC is easy lol
  • NotEnoughSkill
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol, I can't understand this constant moaning. Just play with professional lvl then.
  • PaulDr
    683 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They are all fairly high rated squads for me so far
  • ILevis
    998 posts Professional
    Once again the fifa playerbase overestimates their own ability massively

I struggled with world class at the beginning too, but i adapted and now win 99% of my games on legendary. It was hard at first, but thats what its supposed to be. Its the second hardest difficulty in the game ffs.
  • D0lvl
    2501 posts Fans' Favourite
    klondon wrote: »
    Just keep them out wide and they'll cross it everytime... which never works because headers have been ruined

AI heading is very good. In fact, you should not let them cross it because AI will score ridiculous headers.

• AliasMaurice
    2346 posts Fans' Favourite
    Legendary is ok. It's playing the donkey chem teams on ultimate. Leather them possession and shots then they get a penalty out of nothing. Win 1 nil from their only shot.

BS is next level.
  • piccolo_bsc
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's pretty easy, i've lost 1 game out of ~20 on Legendary. Definitly not harder than last year.