POTM Lewandowski

BlitzersNL
25004 posts Player of the Year
edited September 2019
Has anyone used this man yet?

I also know his nif is about as good, but I have got a lot of highrated and IF untradeables that can be used.

Note that I wont do a PL potm anyway, so saving them for that isn't an option

Comments

• ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    +1 pace +2 shooting & +3 passing.

might aswell carry on using his NIF
  • Vix14
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Save your high rated players for other POTM.
    It's not worth it rn.
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    I think it’s worth it. I did him for 110k, if he gets another potm it may require his card which I will just throw in.
  • what3v3r
    1144 posts Professional
    I think it’s worth it. I did him for 110k, if he gets another potm it may require his card which I will just throw in.

it has been confirmed that potm won't require old potm cards
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    what3v3r wrote: »

No, but it might require Lewandowski. In which case I could use my POTM Lewandowski No?
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

No, but it might require Lewandowski. In which case I could use my POTM Lewandowski No?

For lewandowski id say there is a high chance tbh. With Reus it was awkward for them to need him with how many German players at Dortmund you could use instead. With lewandowski being polish it would be simple for them to require him. They could however screw investors over of course but there still a chance in my opinion. It’s a very fair price for the card anyway and if I was running a bundesliga squad I’d defo do him. I’m still on the fence at the moment.
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    Grezzerk wrote: »

For lewandowski id say there is a high chance tbh. With Reus it was awkward for them to need him with how many German players at Dortmund you could use instead. With lewandowski being polish it would be simple for them to require him. They could however screw investors over of course but there still a chance in my opinion. It’s a very fair price for the card anyway and if I was running a bundesliga squad I’d defo do him. I’m still on the fence at the moment.

My thoughts exactly. It was fairly cheap, and I’m happy with him so.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got him, not used him yet.

Played against him twice though and if you give him a sight of goal you will concede.