Possible fix for AI fielding weaker teams

Verdi42
260 posts Sunday League Hero
I haven't tried it out myself yet but I wanted to let you guys know. This guy may have found a (temporary) fix for the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/comments/daavmm/accurate_current_league_tables_potential_fix_found/

To sum up: don't go into pre season tournaments because they cause teams to play weaker line ups (pretty realistic), but the weaker line ups just continue into the season. @EA_Andy: could you foreward this to the team as well, as this might help them find and correct the problem?

Comments

• JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really hope this is progress on this.
  • SimonR7
    53 posts Park Captain
    I started last night and got up to where Liverpool about to play Burnley.

I can’t remember seeing any problems. Does the starting 11 get affected in simmed games or when you play or both?

I also did the pre season tournaments. But at the moment no problems
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    SimonR7 wrote: »

I can’t remember seeing any problems. Does the starting 11 get affected in simmed games or when you play or both?

Both.
  • SimonR7
    53 posts Park Captain
    JazzIsName wrote: »
    SimonR7 wrote: »

Both.

At the moment not had a problem, maybe a couple changes. Like Norwich didn’t play pukki,
  • Druski5150
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I haven't tried it out myself yet but I wanted to let you guys know. This guy may have found a (temporary) fix for the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/comments/daavmm/accurate_current_league_tables_potential_fix_found/

To sum up: don't go into pre season tournaments because they cause teams to play weaker line ups (pretty realistic), but the weaker line ups just continue into the season. @EA_Andy: could you foreward this to the team as well, as this might help them find and correct the problem?

I skipped the pre season tournaments and teams still fielded weaker lineups against me in PL career mode and Man City, Liverpool Arsenal are languishing in the bottom of the table.
  • Verdi42
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m playing La Liga now and it seems to be working for certain teams. Barca is playing their best lineup most of the time, Real doesn’t play Benzema. It’s not perfect, but it seems better.
  • I skipped pre-season but still played against a Liverpool side without Mane, van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Alexander-Arnold etc...
  • Liamsafc24
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I skipped and simmed 2 seasons and the tables werent ridiculously far away... however. No team averaged 2 goals a game or more which is unrealistic and there was still teams playing much weakened sides
  • DanielA-NUFC
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It only seems to be a premier league problem