Bug Threads?

TeamExtreme17
2829 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2019
Okay i've suggested this numerous times over the past few years to no avail, but i think now is the time to get a Bug / Feedback Thread stickied at the top of each sub section (Career Mode, VOLTA etc) so we can constructively provide feedback on bugs to get this game working how it should. Obviously the new gamebreaking Career Mode bugs are top priority in future Title Updates, but there are many others that have been in the game for many years that also need addressing. So can you please let us help you, help us.. (That made sense, right?)

Can you please pass this idea on to the devs and get something started ASAP? @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian

Comments

• JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Obviously the new gamebreaking Career Mode bugs are top priority in future Title Updates

Ahh, if only that were true. Can you imagine the possibilities?

I agree with your idea, unlikely to happen.

• TeamExtreme17
    JazzIsName wrote: »
    Obviously the new gamebreaking Career Mode bugs are top priority in future Title Updates

Ahh, if only that were true. Can you imagine the possibilities?

I agree with your idea, unlikely to happen.

It's been noted which bugs they're working to fix already, but a few are missing..
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    People need to stop just posting bugs and issues on this board, but also here...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/fifa-20-technical-issues-en
  • TeamExtreme17
    BGAlum wrote: »
    People need to stop just posting bugs and issues on this board, but also here...

This is what i'm saying mate, this is their OFFICIAL FORUM so there should be somewhere to provide feedback for bugs etc in ONE THREAD for the devs to read..
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get what you are saying, but the point I am making is the link to the process a large company has, should be followed.

And yes... that link should be a sticky, but posting in a thread is one thing, reporting it officially into the company process is another thing. I get FIFA is a large franchise, but companies have processes for a reason.

I would expect EA to have a better process to be honest though during the release week and funnel people to that process every chance they had...

My honest opinion as someone who does this exact thing for a living is that EA does not care one bit.
  • TeamExtreme17

This is what i'm saying mate, this is their OFFICIAL FORUM so there should be somewhere to provide feedback for bugs etc in ONE THREAD for the devs to read..
    I get what you are saying, but the point I am making is the link to the process a large company has, should be followed.

And yes... that link should be a sticky, but posting in a thread is one thing, reporting it officially into the company process is another thing. I get FIFA is a large franchise, but companies have processes for a reason.

I would expect EA to have a better process to be honest though during the release week and funnel people to that process every chance they had...

My honest opinion as someone who does this exact thing for a living is that EA does not care one bit.

You've just answered it, lol, EA sticky that official bug reporting thread in here so we know where to report bugs. Before you posted it i had no idea about that link..
  • BGAlum
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah... when I see threads with bugs I try to get people that link... but it should be a sticky. Why it isn’t I have no idea.

EA has no clue about IT Service Management and customer service. How they have managed to get this big and powerful is astounding.