Edit Real Player

mjtheslambam323
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don’t think this has been discussed but............

When you click “Edit Real Player” the next screen it takes you to is “Create Player” and then you just click on “Male Player” and THEN it takes you into the Edit Player interface. Tell me this is the same for other people. Weird glitch for sure.

Comments

• JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    I don’t think this has been discussed but............

When you click “Edit Real Player” the next screen it takes you to is “Create Player” and then you just click on “Male Player” and THEN it takes you into the Edit Player interface. Tell me this is the same for other people. Weird glitch for sure.

I noticed this too. This game is an embarrassing mess. It's just a shambles.
  • Womaz
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Yes this is a backward step. It takes ages to edit a team. You have to go back to the start screen for every player in the squad. Takes so long to do
  • Nikasnakas
    42 posts Park Captain
    Womaz wrote: »
    Yes this is a backward step. It takes ages to edit a team. You have to go back to the start screen for every player in the squad. Takes so long to do

Worth doing though mate some of the ratings are ridiculous and just make gameplay unrealistic. It will take me and my kid weeks to go through it all but at the end of it you have the most realistic football game possible. I find exaggerating the stats of players is the way forward. For example iv given Mesut Ozil 1 standing tackle and 1 sliding tackle and 1 aggression but have upped his stats for passing, vision and various other things. I don't want to see that lazy little frog eyed git out hustle kante but I also want to appreciate his delightful passing.
  • Yeah, and after you done edit one player it take you back to the menu instead stay on the team that you edited the player :D