So, Your Squad Update, Has Been Updated With Another Squad Update......

JazzIsName
383 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2019
Which has reverted the original squad update that fixed the squads, back to the old squads that are out of date.

[Removed ~Rtas]
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• Yes have the same issue six hours ago. Haven’t checked since. Raged closed the game
  • Verdi42
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could you shed some light on this, @EA_Andy? Right now it feels like getting bullied.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3279 posts National Call-Up
    Genuinely baffled by what ever the f* is going on at EA.... literally no words to describe this
  • shrubb77
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apparently I've heard that the update that "fixed" squads and added some missing 3rd kits and fixed the European groups had a problem so they switched it back, this was not from an EA source though so who really knows? Let's hope they sort it today maybe and squeeze in Felix's scan to make up for it??? 🤔
  • Great start EA! Honestly can’t even play kick off now, not even considering career mode. How difficult can it be to have updated squads?! And the worst thing is, it probably won’t be fixed this weekend anyway. There goes the time I can actually play the game! :neutral:
  • Frustrating as a Bolton fan buying the game and seeing it's still the u18/u23s that played the first few games of the season for us. Just waiting on the squad update now to include the 9 new signings we made on deadline before I play as them.

Was going to load a career mode but no point with half of the team missing. Then again sounds like there's quite a few bugs on career mode so only having 5 first team players could've been the least of my problems on that.
  • JazzIsName
    stuartbwfc wrote: »
    Frustrating as a Bolton fan buying the game and seeing it's still the u18/u23s that played the first few games of the season for us. Just waiting on the squad update now to include the 9 new signings we made on deadline before I play as them.

Was going to load a career mode but no point with half of the team missing. Then again sounds like there's quite a few bugs on career mode so only having 5 first team players could've been the least of my problems on that.

Correct.
  • Liamsafc24
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Has there been any update on this?
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    They probably had an issue with the update A. impacting FUT or B. Impacting the licensing that would have gotten them sued. One Juventus Kit or mention of them would cost millions and seeing how sloppy they have been in editing and checking such things...
  • Patatten
    87 posts Park Captain
    Guys, you are complaining about squad updates..... ok you have a point, they should be ok in a full release.... meanwhile we movement d-pad users cant even perform a simple fake shot..... imagine that guys..... we are all in the same boat, we all want a complete game at the release date for the money we put in.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2019
    Patatten wrote: »
    Guys, you are complaining about squad updates..... ok you have a point, they should be ok in a full release.... meanwhile we movement d-pad users cant even perform a simple fake shot..... imagine that guys..... we are all in the same boat, we all want a complete game at the release date for the money we put in.

All while most FUT users seem to be having fewer issues, other the Ribery missing from the game.

The point is the last few years EA has been able milk this franchise without investing the effort necessary to remain truly the preeminent name in the football franchise market. They seem to have depended on the licensing deals to keep the fans interest while forgetting the whole game concept to focus on FUT...

But yes your issue impacts FUT players too.. if there are enough dpad players in FUT impacted, then you will see a response, if not, afraid to say you are out of luck.
  • JazzIsName
    Patatten wrote: »

If they're unwilling to show the millions of career mode users the respect they deserve by releasing a functioning product what on earth makes you believe they are going to help the 20 people who still use this archaic method of control?

I feel for you, brother, I really do but we have all been sold a plate of dog s**t this year. Get in line. All except the FUT addicts, of course. They don't seem to be having many issues getting their fix.
  • Patatten wrote: »

Its not just a case of moaning about a lack of squad updates. its all of it.

Where is someone from EA on this forum. Surely someone could come on give a update on why the earlier squad updates where taken down. It would only take them a couple of minutes.

I would rather them come on the forum and say we took it down because of an error and say we are working hard to fix it. We should have or we estimate it will be fixed by as an example.

Its there lack of communication with their customers which annoys me. We as customers are paying £60 - £90 a year for FIFA and they cant even be bothered to communicate with us.

They need to remember without us customers there would be no games.
  • Have they fix’s the squad update yet
  • JazzIsName
    Sparky24 wrote: »
    Have they fix’s the squad update yet

You've got to have a dream, how else are you gonna have a dream come true? ............

No. They will all have gone home for the weekend, I suspect. Meaning they won't be back in until Monday which I reckon means, well, I would be very surprised if we see one before Tuesday.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
  • They are gone for the weekend.

They said on Twitter that it will take some time to correct the CM, and ask for people to be patient. It would have suited them to post-prone the game with statement "We feel releasing an unfinished or unpolished game would simply destroy the product and we only want the best for our millions of fans supporting our billion dollar game each year"..

They surely felt it was an better option to just release it and then go on weekend and be silent.. SInce we all paid they surely have no rush to fix this before next year as the financial report will not be impacted by this by the end of 2019 they will still be showing the investors that EA sold for multiple billions of dollars for FIFA 20, praising it to the sky. But in reality they just decided to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all of us over.
  • Yesterday i downloaded the game and updated the squads. It was fine. And today the squads r back to the default one... When i try to udate it says the squads r latest. And when i reset and try again then also the squads r not updated. Idk y is this happening but its awful! Any help will be appritiated.
    Thanks!
  • KshMan wrote: »
    Yesterday i downloaded the game and updated the squads. It was fine. And today the squads r back to the default one... When i try to udate it says the squads r latest. And when i reset and try again then also the squads r not updated. Idk y is this happening but its awful! Any help will be appritiated.
    Thanks!

what we can do right now is just wait for the patch.. shame just got the game yesterday and all i can do is just play kicko ff..
  • Same
  • Lonestarr033
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    I'll just go back to 19 for now, at least it works.
  • AfricanJoga
    12 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    They had Knowledge since 19th. I cant imagine such a huge bug in a Game ever, which was ignored 10 days. The buttom line is...... they do not care about cm.
    Imagine this Kind of bug in fut. If EA would say that there is no Focus on cm , this would be honice. Instead they promised everything and put crap in the market
  • They had knowledge since the beta. Most or all of these bugs were present in the beta. They literally don’t care.
  • Nakusin
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Woodpit wrote: »
    They had knowledge since the beta. Most or all of these bugs were present in the beta. They literally don’t care.

There was an assumption during the beta with squad database, etc. that it was expected during the time of the beta, database updates tend to be one of the last things done because the transfer window doesn't shut until the end of August. Who knew they'd simply decide to only make sure FUT was updated for early access & release.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    The funny side of it as. MANCHESTER UNITED FAN I still got MIKE SMALLING AT UNITED could be worse😂😂
  • What the hell is going on?! Why is this not fixed yet? Just bought an expensive new game and I can't play it because it's not a finished product. That's such a huge middle finger, I can't believe this.
  • comeon i cant play a career ... i bought fifa to play career mode EA ... for the love of god fix it ... do something ...
  • So, it’s Monday, where is the new squad update? This should be a first thing in the morning thing honestly. No updated squad almost a week after the Champions Edition of the game is released...
  • KleoD
    84 posts Park Captain
    FUT is the first thing for Fifa.
  • KleoD wrote: »
    FUT is the first thing for Fifa.

FUT is the only thing for Fifa
  • Peanut2000
    989 posts Professional
    All they care about. Career mode won’t be fixed for months.