Fifa 20 is..........

IamLeeroy
499 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2019
Brilliant

I genuinely can't believe how much I am loving this year so far, its early doors and we all know patches can make or break a fifa installment.

But it has to be said from my point of view this is genuinely pretty damn good so far, do you all agree or not ?

Comments

• Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    Yup, agree totally. Will be better when I learn how to score tho 😁
  • DicaniosGod
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Online is a bit sketchy, but hopefully will get better, but ok so far!
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I seriously doubt if I will be playing like near the 3000 games I played on 19. To me the pack luck is just worse than 19. I had some reasonable good 83s by now, but not even one 83 or even a walkout
  • DesiKRew
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's the same... Score a goal b4 20 minutes.. And the opposing teams becomes invincible 2nd half... And u can't win
  • agentxyz2
    1020 posts Professional
    its ok I guess. I still much prefer older games like fifa 13 or 16.

FIFA 20 just feels stiff. and so many changes that nobody asked for yet the things some people wanted will get ignored.
  • Kouli06
    3426 posts National Call-Up
    Think it only feels good because of how bad last year was.
    I’d call it passable.
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    Overrated

I do like squad battles though. But not rivals so much.
  • IamLeeroy
    Nice to see so many different opinions. I agree there have been better installments many years ago. I am thinking this could be the beginning of a return to form tho.
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Offline is probably the best one since 17. Online is a disaster.
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rebounds are annoying and stutter tackles are trash but I like the reward for manual defending, keepers near post awareness needs tweaking far to unreal, headers don't seem to be attacking you learn to attack a header in beginners football ffs. Over all better than 19 so far
  • Kingyyy01
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best Fifa game in years
  • Khodkevich
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same crap as usual.
    A lot of problems and mistakes from the very beginning.
    There are some interesting things like Volta and new gameplay, but in total is useless and worthless
  • CharlieC
    7426 posts League Winner
    Enjoying it more than I have for ages. Yes there are slight flaws but it’s not a grind at the moment.
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    mway wrote: Β»
    Offline is probably the best one since 17. Online is a disaster.

EA have even gotten rid of FUT season, where I could get some decent coins at least when finishing each levels
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    worst Fifa squad battles impossible . Seems they have 10 men behind the ball long passes funny how suddenly after you win the ball they have 7-8 men behind the ball. Strikers doint even make runs etc.
    Online even worse opponents always parking the bus yet manage quick counters and score.

Already had enough after one week. I thought FIFA 19 was bad this is worse!
  • joehuk
    7130 posts Big Money Move
    worst Fifa squad battles impossible . Seems they have 10 men behind the ball long passes funny how suddenly after you win the ball they have 7-8 men behind the ball. Strikers doint even make runs etc.
    Online even worse opponents always parking the bus yet manage quick counters and score.

squad battles is horrendous this year.

Track you to well in your face perfectly constantly
    love to cross the ball none stop

zzzzzzzzzzz

• Cheesyballs1970
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    and headers no chance too :(
  • Shaanxz
    23772 posts Club Captain
    The base is a very good one to build from. Just needs a few tweaks in regards to rebounds and responsiveness
  • IamLeeroy

Hmm well I am winning on Lego every match, lost one to virgils team. You beat squad battles with cheese not skill.
  • carolinabluejg
    183 posts Sunday League Hero
    Game is 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  • Struggling to get comfortable with a formation tbh, what you all using?
  • Brilliant

I genuinely can't believe how much I am loving this year so far, its early doors and we all know patches can make or break a fifa installment.

But it has to be said from my point of view this is genuinely pretty damn good so far, do you all agree or not ?

offline no problems but rival is like street football on a pitch , they only dribbling and you cant take the ball , defending is a disaster , worst fifa ever for me , fifa 19 stays the best for me :-)
  • OZero
    7584 posts League Winner
    dilsey wrote: Β»
    Brilliant

offline no problems but rival is like street football on a pitch , they only dribbling and you cant take the ball , defending is a disaster , worst fifa ever for me , fifa 19 stays the best for me :-)

How could it be possible? Easiest in Fifa history to defend dribblers.

Oh yea, by yourself, not by AI
  • Well done to the Devs

Best FIFA in YEARS
  • GEEMAN04
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's a borefest just my opinion. Needs sped up a little. Rebounds tone down.
  • ALU2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GEEMAN04 wrote: Β»
    It's a borefest just my opinion. Needs sped up a little. Rebounds tone down.

Another mechanism abuser spotted
  • Aqeel87
    3260 posts National Call-Up
    Not the best but its miles better & fun than ❀️❀️❀️❀️ 19.
  • number7rocky
    8352 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    Hate it, if you make defending like this you need to reward good tackles sick of the constant bounces back to the opponent, same thing for years