Champions league

SimonXI
57 posts Park Captain
Why are the champions league groups still not fixed? What’s the point EA having the rights for competition but it’s still set on last years teams and groups? I want to do a Bayer Leverkusen career but they’re still in the Europa league when I checked before starting!!!

Comments

• SimonR7
    53 posts Park Captain
    I never been bothered about having correct groups. It’s not occurred to me.
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    SimonXI wrote: »
    Why are the champions league groups still not fixed? What’s the point EA having the rights for competition but it’s still set on last years teams and groups? I want to do a Bayer Leverkusen career but they’re still in the Europa league when I checked before starting!!!

You're right, It's not good enough.
  • SimonXI
    57 posts Park Captain
    I know it doesn’t bother everyone
    SimonR7 wrote: »
    I never been bothered about having correct groups. It’s not occurred to me.

I know it’s a minor thing really it just annoys me they got the license off of PES but don’t seem to care about it! At least when PES has it was a properly run feature
  • Nakusin
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm kind of glad I managed to get the updated squads & correct CL/EL group update before they revoked it, I've also not had any problems with it so far. I think it's been implied it can cause some stability issues? But yes it's not really good enough. I'm unsure how long it's going to be before they re-apply the database update.
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nakusin wrote: »
    I'm kind of glad I managed to get the updated squads & correct CL/EL group update before they revoked it, I've also not had any problems with it so far. I think it's been implied it can cause some stability issues? But yes it's not really good enough. I'm unsure how long it's going to be before they re-apply the database update.

Apparently, it also had some player names as: "NOT REAL PLAYER" or something similar. So I was told, mind. I never saw it.

• Nakusin wrote: »

Why did they revoke it

• SimonXI
    57 posts Park Captain
    No idea why, but they need to put it back!!! Surely it can’t be that hard as the update was in place and now it’s gone! It’s not like they don’t know about it
  • Druski5150
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anto90 wrote: »
    Nakusin wrote: »

Why did they revoke it

Supposedly the game was crashing after the update and that’s why they reverted the changes
  • SimonXI
    57 posts Park Captain
    So fix it properly then!!! We have all spend a lot of money on an unfinished broken product that shouldn’t have been released in this state