Why do people vote for Bale ?

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
I mean he already has an out of position card. This one will just be a minor upgrade to an existing one. I was really hoping for that CM Alaba. Dream killed from the get go :(.

Comments

• Lard_Lad
    12611 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking at the results all the ones I voted for have little chance, would have loved a Totti card
  • NornIron
    11134 posts Has That Special Something
    Ronaldinho is the only card i voted for thats winning.
  • ScorcherPrime
    3702 posts National Call-Up
    They are idiots.
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    The only people stupider than the voters are the ones who picked the categories and players.
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    NIF is sick and IF is very rare on PC section, that's why I vote for him.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another one. Luiz Gustavo losing to Toure. Toure who already has a sick 88 card really makes no difference at 89 yet whe are going to lose out on a possible Gustavo IF card which imo is much more needed than a 3rd Toure card.

Let's face it there are a lot of new members voting for the paciest most op ones and we're in a minority. And it sacks.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Another one. Luiz Gustavo losing to Toure. Toure who already has a sick 88 card really makes no difference at 89 yet whe are going to lose out on a possible Gustavo IF card which imo is much more needed than a 3rd Toure card.

Let's face it there are a lot of new members voting for the paciest most op ones and we're in a minority. And it sacks.
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

Wrong he will be 90-91 rated.. FUTTIES isn't a 1+ Upgrade confirmed already.
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2015
    I really would like a Futtie Totti card in my FUT life.

EDIT. Sorry, thought I was on the general FUTTIE discussion.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    DUKESTER-x wrote: »

Even a +2 (from previous IF) is hard to get excited about, whereas Gustavo would have been a whole new IF player. Same with Nani, now that it looks like he's trailing.

Ah well, just more coins to spend elsewhere.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    DUKESTER-x wrote: »

Where is it confirmed?
  • Thunder0
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Completely agree a cm Alaba is the obvious choice
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    the fact that luiz gustavo and alaba are losing out is criminal
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    There's a reason voting is 18+ in every country, because 9 year olds would release stupid votes with the thought "he has mad / fly shoes, mad #swag". Same applies for FIFA. When they see Totti's pace they'll probably think EWWWWW #gross #blurredlines

The options made by the EA team are idiotic, with all respect. Why add Toure there when he's already one of the best cards on the game with multiple special cards already.
  • Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional
    Shocked to see Walker hasn't got that many votes as well as Alba (no one cares about Pedro). This Futties idea has been a total disaster because EA hand picked the players instead of letting us vote freely for players in each position. Looks like Doumbia and Ronaldinho are the only ones I'll be after, which for me is a disappointment as I was hoping to get more Futties.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Monterrey wrote: »
    Shocked to see Walker hasn't got that many votes as well as Alba (no one cares about Pedro). This Futties idea has been a total disaster because EA hand picked the players instead of letting us vote freely for players in each position. Looks like Doumbia and Ronaldinho are the only ones I'll be after, which for me is a disappointment as I was hoping to get more Futties.

Letting us vote for the players in each position wouldn't have fixed much, we'd get the same crap because it'd be the same voterbase.

People vote for Bale for the same reason you see him in so many teams. He's popular. Same for Doumbia, and Toure. 99% of players don't care about interesting picks or new squadbuilding ideas, they want a slightly faster Bale or Doumbia than they have now. They want one more chance to get a special on in packs. If Ronaldo had been an option on one of these, any of these, he'd be winning too.

The votes reflect the playerbase.
  • Monterrey
    1277 posts Professional
  • Honour and a pen15
    2563 posts Fans' Favourite
    was really hoping for hernanes, instead we will be getting a stupid 3rd rooney.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Almost everyone I voted for is winning so far except Gustavo.
  • NornIron
    11134 posts Has That Special Something
    The only one winning in my vote is Ronaldinho
  • ChrisLFC
    7035 posts Big Money Move
    I voted for players without IFs because well.... I'm not a complete **** ****.

Bale out of position EA are you f*cking serious? To top it off he has the most votes of any other potential card.
  • ChrisLFC
    I only agreed with the last two categories. The Reus and Gundogen pink card links will be mint. Doumbia is the only one there that isn't all pace so I'm glad he's winning.
  • Die Geißböcke
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vote ALABA people !
  • ChrisLFC
    Vote ALABA people !

He already has an IF at CB? If it's a CDM I would.
  • Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    I voted for Bale.
  • Die Geißböcke
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    Vote ALABA people !

He already has an IF at CB? If it's a CDM I would.

I want him LB , Cb version useless mate
  • DG4KH
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I want a striker walker :(
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Bale? 90+ Rating? These people think they will be packing him left right and centre! Also he should never have been there anyway already has a special card makes these "special cards" pointless
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    would bale be a striker, though? would like to have a pink rf bale, but cm alaba would be amazing. they should have added the possible position atleast. typical EA..
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    I mostly voted for popular players because they sell and I have experience with them. Hate me. Toure is an absolute beast in any position on the field, and I voted for Walcott because he's my favorite player, but I would like to see a midfielder Alaba.
This discussion has been closed.