Watch This EA. Seriously, Just Watch It.

JazzIsName
383 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2019

Post edited by JazzIsName on

Comments

• JazzIsName
    Yea, he's a "gamechanger" too.
  • GoonerSoldier
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    #returnFifa20 should be trending instead.
  • mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This video pretty much sums everything up. Embarrassing for EA to have these issues after advertising new features for career mode.🤦🏼‍♂️
  • I have been buying FIFA since SEGA Genesis days. Every year. Every single one. Other than the odd night at my place with a buddy, I ONLY play career mode. After listening to these you tube guys explain the problems, I don't see a reason to buy it. Will it be fixed? I don't want to spend 2 weeks playing to suddenly no Champs league. I don't have the will to change every player instructions on the OTHER team before I play. Please advise if these things are fixed. Then I will buy it.
  • JazzIsName
    snit06 wrote: »
    I have been buying FIFA since SEGA Genesis days. Every year. Every single one. Other than the odd night at my place with a buddy, I ONLY play career mode. After listening to these you tube guys explain the problems, I don't see a reason to buy it. Will it be fixed? I don't want to spend 2 weeks playing to suddenly no Champs league. I don't have the will to change every player instructions on the OTHER team before I play. Please advise if these things are fixed. Then I will buy it.

I will try to remember to let you know if they are. It may be a long wait, though ;)
  • Crow
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Perhaps the modders will come to our rescue until they finally fix it themselves.
  • JazzIsName
    Crow wrote: »
    Perhaps the modders will come to our rescue until they finally fix it themselves.

No good to me as I bought this disc of dirt for Xbox this year.
  • Crow
    JazzIsName wrote: »

That's a shame. In FIFA 19 I was using FIFER's mod for the PC and it was good. I was playing as Frank Lampard, modded his face to appear as my manager, Had training every day when available and loads of other options, really helped with the boredom you get after so long playing Career Mode.

I was keen to try this dynamic rating, I had been arguing this in previous versions but for the AI as well but seeing how the team selection is ruined perhaps it is better they didn't. How is it for your team though?
  • Crow wrote: »

That's a shame. In FIFA 19 I was using FIFER's mod for the PC and it was good. I was playing as Frank Lampard, modded his face to appear as my manager, Had training every day when available and loads of other options, really helped with the boredom you get after so long playing Career Mode.

I was keen to try this dynamic rating, I had been arguing this in previous versions but for the AI as well but seeing how the team selection is ruined perhaps it is better they didn't. How is it for your team though?

FIFER posted on Twitter a few hours ago that his realism mod MIGHT be out on Monday.

Miraculous how one talented guy can create a range of fixtures and improvements in a 3 days whilst EA can barely improve one feature in 3 years.
  • Crow
    Harkett wrote: »

FIFER posted on Twitter a few hours ago that his realism mod MIGHT be out on Monday.

Miraculous how one talented guy can create a range of fixtures and improvements in a 3 days whilst EA can barely improve one feature in 3 years.

I think he is 14 as well, he has other guys there too but even so. Kudos to him.
  • JazzIsName
    How is it for your team though?

I was too busy seeing all the broken crap, mate. I have stopped playing it now. I'm not playing it until they fix it. It's not worthing of my time. I'd rather be on here beeing a pain in their arse.

Pathetic isn't it?
  • V10Unit
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sept 1st after 4 matches played as MUFC. 1.MUFC 10
    2.ASTON VILLA 10
    3.NEWCASTLE 7
    4.BOURNEMOUTH 7
    5.NORWICH 7
    6.WATFORD 7
    7.LIVERPOOL 6
    8.LEICESTER 6
    9.ARSENAL 6
    10.SOUTHHAMPTON 6
    11.MCFC 6
    12.WEST HAM 5
    13.WOLVES 4
    14.CHELSEA 4
    15.BRIGHTON 4
    16.EVERTON 3
    17.SHEFFIELD 3
    18.SPURS 3
    19.CRYSTAL 3
    20.BURNLEY 1
  • MJD85
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zaqattaq wrote: »
    Look at the number of comments under FUT in the forum and then look at the number of comments under FIFA 20 (i.e. CM and gameplay). We are outnumbered by zoomers spending their parents money on fake gambling on FUT or whatever the hell it is. I have been buying FIFA and making it a large part of my life for over 20 years now. I am sure most CUSTOMERS that have such an interest only care about CM but EA couldn't care less. This whole release is a sham, sure I wasn't expecting them to get everything right the bar they set is low every year but the fact these issues were noted to be addressed in the pitch notes is criminal.

The changes they’ve promised made me choose FIFA instead of PES. My last one if they don’t fix this.
  • JazzIsName
    Just added another video.
  • Crow

Just watched it, very good. Now that EA have sort of addressed the issues in print I hope the community do not ease up on CM content as it might let EA off the hook again.
  • Crow wrote: »
    Harkett wrote: »

I think he is 14 as well, he has other guys there too but even so. Kudos to him.

*13, and thanks :)
  • Mr_Smith89
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how can I finds the video bud?

• JazzIsName
    Mr_Smith89 wrote: »

How do you mean? I added it to my original post. At the top of the page.
  • Zaqattaq
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Mr_Smith89 wrote: »

How do you mean? I added it to my original post. At the top of the page.

This is great "the whole situation is gross" is spot on. We need to hold EA accountable.