Latency

AliT
77 posts Park Captain
Anyone else have 3-4 games with decent latency 3/4 bars and then not get it again? I’m struggling to get anything other than 1 bar after about 3-4 games. No issues with the internet etc.

Does it maybe suggest that these are ‘away’ games?

Comments

• ASX
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get similar on ps4, sometimes restarting the console helps, or simply exit FUT and reenter.
  • AliT
    77 posts Park Captain
    ASX wrote: »
    I get similar on ps4, sometimes restarting the console helps, or simply exit FUT and reenter.

It’s frustrating as anything. Interestingly each time the latency has been 1 or 2 bars, I’ve been the away team. The delay is horrendous. Genuinely can’t believe the servers in this day and age are this bad.
  • ASX
    1907 posts Play-Off Hero
    AliT wrote: »

It’s frustrating as anything. Interestingly each time the latency has been 1 or 2 bars, I’ve been the away team. The delay is horrendous. Genuinely can’t believe the servers in this day and age are this bad.

I get 4/5 bars normally.

Wont play in 3 bars or less based on previous experience.

There is micro delay even at 4/5 bars for me, almost every game, first time passes or shots where I've pressed the button before receiving the ball does not register or registers late. Its frustrating and it wasnt noticeable until today; I think now more players are active the servers are struggling or there is some other reason I don't know.
  • McNasty
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AliT wrote: »

Division rivals is P2P online. Host gets the connection advantage. FUT Champs is dedicated servers which means if it is rubbish for you then it is for the opponent as well. Only play for rank 3 in rivals then stop each week. It is complete sh*t.