GT Sport-Best value game out there

BGAlum
1216 posts Professional
This is one game, if you enjoy cars, driving, or even just the art of personalizing aspects of the game, continues to impress. They are still adding more cars, more tracks, and more road conditions, like rain.

There is less concern of parched breaking the game and it is truly esport ready.

Is it perfect, no, but it is a stark contrast to what FIFA and EA produce.

If you have not tried it, I recommend it and if you had not played it in a while, recommend trying out the rain and wet tracks, as it is pretty cool.

Comments

• Jboom98
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best Gran turisimo game ever in my opinion we've got GRID the reboot coming in October and a new Need for speed that will hopefully be like how the series was 10 / 15 years ago I realise racing games are not as popular as they once were so there isn't as much of them.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Best Gran turisimo game ever in my opinion we've got GRID the reboot coming in October and a new Need for speed that will hopefully be like how the series was 10 / 15 years ago I realise racing games are not as popular as they once were so there isn't as much of them.

They might make a comeback, if somebody gets it right. Real damage (vice resetting on the track, car jumping the rail... not talking violent explosions or anything like that but somewhat realistic... at least enough to not finish a race) and having a fully or more interactive environment like Grand Theft Auto, vice the confined space right next to the track... like in Need For Speed, being able to find a dirt road or gravel road or drive off into a field, but risk damage to your car...

• Gervonta
    3853 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 28
    Decent game tbh
  • Massito2727
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Forza Motorsport 7 is way better
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    edited October 14
    Forza Motorsport 7 is way better
    No, not really... it requires you to get Xbox, which is not everyone’s cup of tea.

It is not bad, but would not say it is better and definitely not way better.