Who is the PL striker?

Lew15
739 posts Professional
I’m sure everyone will say Aubameyang or Son... I’m just interested who suits peoples play styles

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    21454 posts Club Captain
    I tried all the low end ones (King, Origi, Wilson then Jesus and a few others) and wasn’t a fan of any. Laca looks great but don’t want to spend 100k on him
  • Olleman
    14902 posts World Class
    100% Auba or Son, depending on your playstyle ofc... :smirk:
  • Lew15
    739 posts Professional
    Olleman wrote: »
    100% Auba or Son, depending on your playstyle ofc... :smirk:

I have Son personally and he had 10 goals in 6 games he is deadly in and out of the box and crazy agility to make those tight turns
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    I actually thought the likes of Jesus and Rashford weren't far off auba and son. Early days still tho.
  • Scutch
    19371 posts World Class
    It actually does depend on your playstyle though. Some players hold the ball up better than others. Maybe you want that. Do you want speed, skill, header ability because you cross etc.?

There's so many variables.

But Son or Auba.
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    I packed son earlier is he really worth 360k tho
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    Son is a god. Hes baggin left right and centre for me Paid 300 flat earlier on hes now back at 385k
  • HBG-unit
    1051 posts Professional

Supposed to be a god... Not heard one bad review yet on here
  • Rashford is keeping my Griezmann on the bench the lad won’t stop scoring and the 5 star skills are an absolute cheat code
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rashford is keeping my Griezmann on the bench the lad won’t stop scoring and the 5 star skills are an absolute cheat code

Yes im using rashford next to son but im not sure how long till his price drops with only being an 83. That said, he is very good for an 83. Think im going to sell him off and replace him with aubameyang
  • Wonderfulwest
    5221 posts Big Money Move
    HBG-unit wrote: »

I’ll be honest I packed him and his good but is he worth 360k I’m not sure. Might sell him and pick up Auba, just dosnt feel right having Spuds in my team
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Salah
  • Lew15
    739 posts Professional

I’ll be honest I packed him and his good but is he worth 360k I’m not sure. Might sell him and pick up Auba, just dosnt feel right having Spuds in my team
    TBH Son really is next level but at this stage in the game 360-370 is mad for one player but I definitely feel like he is made for this game. He can shoot on either foot, incredible shot power, flower on his Finesse shots are insane, dribbling in the box is so smooth and not mention the sheer speed the man possesses is the perfect way to round off in my opinion one of the best players currently in the game.

( for the record I hate Spurs)
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    Harry Kane works for me
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4941 posts National Call-Up
    I've been using king and Haller. 🤮🤮
  • DWR
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Harry Kane works for me

This. Absolute beast of a shot and not bad dribbling and pace with Engine.

• nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lew15 wrote: »

TBH Son really is next level but at this stage in the game 360-370 is mad for one player but I definitely feel like he is made for this game. He can shoot on either foot, incredible shot power, flower on his Finesse shots are insane, dribbling in the box is so smooth and not mention the sheer speed the man possesses is the perfect way to round off in my opinion one of the best players currently in the game.

( for the record I hate Spurs)

I have him next to aubameyang n he outshines him in every way. Son is definately best striker iv used so far
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    That SBC Pukki has ripped me apart a few times. His shot is clinical
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    Aguero as always
  • Pulpetto
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Untradable Aguero makes magic in my team
  • lewspaz
    1404 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lacazette actually smashes me every time I play him