Squad Update Released

mjtheslambam323
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’ve read that the squad update has finally came out?? Is this true?

Comments

• Iffybhai
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes
  • Verdi42
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ribery has been added, but without his face scan.
  • Just bought the game in order to start career mode, I can’t players like Joao Felix, Lodi etc where supposed to have a face scan, they have generic faces, I feel robbed? Is this some kind of bug?
  • GorjeATM wrote: »
    Just bought the game in order to start career mode, I can’t players like Joao Felix, Lodi etc where supposed to have a face scan, they have generic faces, I feel robbed? Is this some kind of bug?

Ha well thats the thing, you'll probably have to wait until mid Nov for those scans. Wouldn't be surprised if EA wait until FIFA21 though to add them in.
  • Ashy
    17998 posts World Class
    edited September 2019
    GorjeATM wrote: »
    Just bought the game in order to start career mode, I can’t players like Joao Felix, Lodi etc where supposed to have a face scan, they have generic faces, I feel robbed? Is this some kind of bug?

EA have advertised a Felix scan with the OTW Advert and those cards are set to be released at 6pm so if his face is not in the game by 6pm it's false advertising. Lodi and others won't be in until November at the earliest.

That's the least of your problems though wait until you face Real Madrid and half of their team is full of 60 rated 18 year olds with the likes of Bale, Modric, Ramos, Courtois on the bench. They will be battling with Barca for a mid-table spot while you will be challenging for the league with Eibar
  • Sullivinho12
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has this been cancelled because I've just downloaded latest squads and transfers havent been done still.
  • Has this been cancelled because I've just downloaded latest squads and transfers havent been done still.

Glad I'm not the only one. Just downloaded latest update and nothing has changed no transfers at all, Monreal Rebic etc. This is starting to take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now. Not only do we have no Juve no bayern or barca stadiums, countless ridiculous looking player faces, a street football ball mode not as good as fifa Street was about 15 years ago, then endless glitched with career mode that make it unplayable, but we have a squad update which has updated nothing. Absolute shambles of a game, wouldn't have been acceptable on ps3 ten years ago let alone in this age of 4k next gen. This series has gone downhill since 14, where all it is a pack opening money making arcade game that cares about team of the week and gimmicks rather than the actual bread and butter.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same has just happend to me 🤣 honestly this game couldn’t be any worse if kids made it , how can they get away with this ?? And to top it if there’s going to be no patch for career mode for weeks apparently
  • I think EA need to start thinking about giving players something extra as a gesture of goodwill.
  • Wow so I go to sofifa and they've literally reversed the earlier update like example Monreal is back from sociedad to arsenal. This game could not get any worse if they implemented graphics from the ps one and replaced Martin Tyler with Joe pasquale.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4745 posts Big Money Move
    They've reverted the ONE thing they've fixed!!?? :D:D:D
  • Everything was updated and seemed fixed then went back to before with wrong rosters, missing jerseys, wrong teams in CL and EL groups.. confused
  • TeamExtreme17
    4745 posts Big Money Move
    E_Alvaro8 wrote: »
    Everything was updated and seemed fixed then went back to before with wrong rosters, missing jerseys, wrong teams in CL and EL groups.. confused

Wow!! :D:D:D
  • KingShankly
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do these Squad updates add missing Third Kits for clubs?
  • miggyman
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why in the world did they revert back the squad update??? @EA_Andy
  • I would only guess that there was a glaring error on the squad update and they had to revert back. So probably won't get another squad update until next friday now. I had the new squad update and for some reason when starting a career, just downloaded the old one back. Frustrating!
  • Howler19
    958 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    EA are truly the world champions of effing things up. Bravo.
  • BlackMortem868
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    EA are truly the world champions of effing things up. Bravo.

Agreed man...
  • Absolute shambles
  • James89
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah also got another squad update within the last hour downloaded it and it has reverted all changes back to the Base squads. Whats going on? People are frustrated enough as it is.
  • Not just lost team changes and transfers, but lost 3rd kits, lost Champions League groups, lost live fixtures in kick off too
  • shrubb77
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just tweeted Corey about this, will we hear anything tonight? I seriously doubt it, I guess I will be playing Plants Vs Zombies Battle For Neighborville with my wife tonight.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow. Glad I spent my money on beer and pizza for tonight's game. Thinking about making Stoke a better team again and getting them promoted, but with AI teams as they are, I'll be winning the league by the end of October.

A complete disaster from EA. They won't get a penny from me until the patch is released. I doubt it but I really hope they learn from this and to test the game thoroughly and if there's issues then delay the game.

• Also hope after they fix the stuff said here, they can also add the players like ansu fati who has been on Barca for over a month now and other players that aren’t in yet