Sol Campbell's Pompey

Comments

  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Match Report, Burton Albion away, League One
    JBFf7AO.jpg6zBwEkN.jpg

    League One play-offs
    klz17A9.jpg
  • UN5Y
    52 posts Park Captain
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 great first season. Well done. Be interesting to see who you bring in for the Championship, very tough division.
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    UN5Y wrote: »
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 great first season. Well done. Be interesting to see who you bring in for the Championship, very tough division.

    Thanks it wasn't the best start but all worked out in the end. The Championship is a daunting prospect.
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special




    Match Report, Wolves, FA Cup final
    sqGL4oz.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    L2WASqj.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yAg142U.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Iyqj2sO.jpg

    qD8Mzal.jpg

    TLIKk6T.jpg

    97cUCb2.jpg

    dI1T9AU.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    L3ou819.jpg
    923xB3E.jpg
  • GeordieCarr
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Take it you changed the match difficulty after the first few games
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Take it you changed the match difficulty after the first few games

    nope just got used to the new game, and now it's too easy, i may have to play around with the sliders
  • exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Take it you changed the match difficulty after the first few games

    nope just got used to the new game, and now it's too easy, i may have to play around with the sliders

    Was just thinking this. What difficulty do you play on? Usually if I get promoted I up the difficulty to make the higher division clearly more difficult. Portsmouth look unstoppable at the moment though!
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was just thinking this. What difficulty do you play on? Usually if I get promoted I up the difficulty to make the higher division clearly more difficult. Portsmouth look unstoppable at the moment though!

    I'm playing on legendary but ultimate seems even easier

  • exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Was just thinking this. What difficulty do you play on? Usually if I get promoted I up the difficulty to make the higher division clearly more difficult. Portsmouth look unstoppable at the moment though!

    I'm playing on legendary but ultimate seems even easier

    From memory, the draws in the cups were pretty favourable and you can only beat what the game puts in front of you.

  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    From memory, the draws in the cups were pretty favourable and you can only beat what the game puts in front of you.

    Very true, the results alter the dynamics of the story but I've just got to roll with it

  • Ashy
    11090 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck with the story mate, looks like you have put in the work so far, Portsmouth are coming up to the Premier League I can feel it!
  • Stlducks
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    Very good first season. Winning the FA Cup was very unexpected, promotion was more expected.

    The team has a bright future with new ownership and the core players there.

    I found the OS sliders make the game harder. Only method to make the game harder that I have come across. It's weird but I agree, Ultimate seems easier than Legendary sometimes.

    I like using the OS sliders on Legendary then lower it to World Class in cup games against lower league sides. Makes it realistic but still fun and competitive.
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Good luck with the story mate, looks like you have put in the work so far, Portsmouth are coming up to the Premier League I can feel it!

    Thanks mate, that's the aim hopefully we get there
    Stlducks wrote: »
    Very good first season. Winning the FA Cup was very unexpected, promotion was more expected.

    The team has a bright future with new ownership and the core players there.

    I found the OS sliders make the game harder. Only method to make the game harder that I have come across. It's weird but I agree, Ultimate seems easier than Legendary sometimes.

    I like using the OS sliders on Legendary then lower it to World Class in cup games against lower league sides. Makes it realistic but still fun and competitive.

    Thanks for the tips with the sliders, hopefully I can give the story some realism :)
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    P5yEKCL.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SZSvIFS.jpg
  • Ashy
    11090 posts Has That Special Something
    Destroying teams, my word maybe adjust the sliders or difficulty to make it a bit harder otherwise what a start to the season!
  • exercisebike
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks like Leeds are the only team who can keep pace with the Pompey juggernaut!
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EnLRVY4.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Destroying teams, my word maybe adjust the sliders or difficulty to make it a bit harder otherwise what a start to the season!

    September was a bit more competitive (or worse :D ) results wise but still a blistering start
    Looks like Leeds are the only team who can keep pace with the Pompey juggernaut!

    A potential promotion rate is hotting up
  • Stlducks
    2180 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a night in Europe. Taking on a historic team like Milan and earning a point. Losing the league cup match might be a plus given you have the league, Europa and FA cup to play and a squad not as deep as others.
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stlducks wrote: »
    What a night in Europe. Taking on a historic team like Milan and earning a point. Losing the league cup match might be a plus given you have the league, Europa and FA cup to play and a squad not as deep as others.


    It was a great result and the Europa League potentially opens the door to more foreign talent coming to the club. Yeah definitely, going out of the cup is a bit of welcome relief
  • Ashy
    11090 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like the game after AC Milan against Wigan was a tough one, assuming you had to change the team about due to fitness? Unlucky result there but decent month still, sad to see you lose on pens especially at home
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Looks like the game after AC Milan against Wigan was a tough one, assuming you had to change the team about due to fitness? Unlucky result there but decent month still, sad to see you lose on pens especially at home

    A lot of rotation going on but it seems the reserve players in the cup games pull it out of the bag more than the first team in the league sometimes
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    c8zcJoP.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GtYYlU6.jpg
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    UpjKDuB.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.