The Official FIFA Trade Tracker

Comments

• UM4R
    4451 posts Moderator
    Absting159 wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    As a hardy and trusty full blooded Brit, the format MM/DD/YYYY triggers me.

Lol. I’m not sure if you can just change this. Sorry man!!

I don't think so either. It's normally a fairly straight forward process in terms of changing it. Ah well, I will embrace the americanism!

I couldn't embrace it last year so done mine in excel

Cheater. Lol

Lool. I was also planning on doing some other stuff, with the data. But havnt had the chance yet to work on it properly
  • xciljw
    5084 posts Big Money Move
    It's that I am too lazy to document all my trading but for those that want to track it this spreadsheet is looking amazing.
  • Absting159
    7869 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    xciljw wrote: »
    It's that I am too lazy to document all my trading but for those that want to track it this spreadsheet is looking amazing.

This is where my skill set lies. I think I owe you some lessons if you’re interested, LOL!
  • xciljw
    5084 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019

This is where my skill set lies. I think I owe you some lessons if you’re interested, LOL!

Sounds like a plan. Coaching sessions in exchange for this. How have you been liking the new game? :#
  • Absting159
    7869 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019

Sounds like a plan. Coaching sessions in exchange for this. How have you been liking the new game? :#

Up and down. Playing WL just makes the faults so much more obvious. I played 10 games and was so disinterested I just stopped. Wasn’t even getting destroyed.
  • Vinny1979
    6015 posts Big Money Move
    Bumping this
    Been using this all month

my issue is on the trade tracker tab I have now reached past the green zone

So now when I click a-z for players order the bottom players past the zone arent sorted.

How do i increase the range?

thanks!
  • Vinny1979
    bump
  • @Vinny1979 ill check it out man. Easy fix. I think I still have access to yours!
  • Vinny1979
    Such a great sheet
  • Americano9387004
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Chelsea just need to sub pulisic on every match in the 60's at CAM. Pulisic would play way better in the middle of the park. This guy has a lot of talent. He may be young. But hes got a lot of golden moments in him. Pulisic's stock is certainly UP++++
  • Absting159
    7869 posts Moderator
    @Americano9387004 - Pulisic is the man :). Did you mean to post this here? :)