The Official FIFA Trade Tracker

Comments

• UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    Absting159 wrote: »
    UM4R wrote: »
    As a hardy and trusty full blooded Brit, the format MM/DD/YYYY triggers me.

Lol. I’m not sure if you can just change this. Sorry man!!

I don't think so either. It's normally a fairly straight forward process in terms of changing it. Ah well, I will embrace the americanism!

I couldn't embrace it last year so done mine in excel

Cheater. Lol

Lool. I was also planning on doing some other stuff, with the data. But havnt had the chance yet to work on it properly
  • xciljw
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    It's that I am too lazy to document all my trading but for those that want to track it this spreadsheet is looking amazing.
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019
    xciljw wrote: »
    It's that I am too lazy to document all my trading but for those that want to track it this spreadsheet is looking amazing.

This is where my skill set lies. I think I owe you some lessons if you’re interested, LOL!
  • xciljw
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2019

This is where my skill set lies. I think I owe you some lessons if you’re interested, LOL!

Sounds like a plan. Coaching sessions in exchange for this. How have you been liking the new game? :#
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited October 2019

Sounds like a plan. Coaching sessions in exchange for this. How have you been liking the new game? :#

Up and down. Playing WL just makes the faults so much more obvious. I played 10 games and was so disinterested I just stopped. Wasn’t even getting destroyed.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    Bumping this
    Been using this all month

my issue is on the trade tracker tab I have now reached past the green zone

So now when I click a-z for players order the bottom players past the zone arent sorted.

How do i increase the range?

thanks!
  • Vinny1979
    bump
  • @Vinny1979 ill check it out man. Easy fix. I think I still have access to yours!
  • Vinny1979
    Such a great sheet
  • Chelsea just need to sub pulisic on every match in the 60's at CAM. Pulisic would play way better in the middle of the park. This guy has a lot of talent. He may be young. But hes got a lot of golden moments in him. Pulisic's stock is certainly UP++++
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    @Americano9387004 - Pulisic is the man :). Did you mean to post this here? :)