The Official FIFA Trade Tracker

Absting159
7516 posts Moderator
edited September 2019
Since it appears a few people are using this I figured I'd make a thread and use it to update everyone interested on things I've added. Feel free to ask questions or suggest things I could add.

Public Version - FIFA 2020 Trade Tracker

Massive Updates - Guide now included within the spreadsheet and the forum post.

Trade Tracker
LMqS9Lr.png
Player Database
5p6ivTV.png
Profits & Cost
hHWRyxj.png
Post edited by Absting159 on

Comments

• Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    The Guide

JawBoOd.png
    Post edited by Absting159 on
  • Updates 2.
  • rickir1
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amazing work!! Thanks for sharing this my man, and cheers for the help in the DMs ;)
  • LFC Simon 98
    19679 posts World Class
    Cheers. Like the new section
  • ccooaattssyy
    11556 posts Has That Special Something
  • @ccooaattssyy @LFC Simon 98 @rickir1

Thanks guys! Suggestions welcome. I love a challenge. Haha.
  • Ugri
    9349 posts League Winner
    Excel galore! Great job!
  • JuliantbX
    2778 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t you just love excel? I keep finding out more options and better layouts through my study and you just proven it as well.

Looks great, if I find any improvement, i’ll Be sure to let you know! Thanks
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    I dont have excel or anything, any tips?
  • RealM
    6362 posts Big Money Move
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    I dont have excel or anything, any tips?

It's a google document.
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    lol. I opened it but seemed read only. Im no good at computers. Got a diploma in 1999 but useless since :D
  • UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @Absting159 if you copy the formula below to the L column, it will update the column soon as you enter a sale price

=IF(J6<>"","Y","")

• UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    also how long before some youtuber steals this? :lol:
  • Antparry92
    19202 posts World Class
    Fancy trading for me? :joy:

I hate the effort of trading. Got annoyed a few years ago trading IF’s. Literally seeing my cards go 10-20 cycles without selling yet seeing other cards go for 30-40k more. After investing about 500k I think I made about 100k profit
  • rickir1
    UM4R wrote: »
    @Absting159 if you copy the formula below to the L column, it will update the column soon as you enter a sale price

=IF(J6<>"","Y","")

=IF(J6<>"","Y","N") includes an N for unsold players also which helps with the figure in A2

The only issue I have is for players which I have bought, but not yet listed, (value in G, no value in F) it shows up as an N in column L, which then counts it as being in the transfer list in A2, which is not true.

Perhaps someone can figure out that formula?
  • Antparry92
    19202 posts World Class
    Far too complicated for my liking that haha
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @UM4R what Rick suggested works I think.

I’ll add it and play on my version. That is a great idea.
  • @rickir1
    That’s easy I think. You have nested IF statements. Haha. I’ll look tonight, unfortunately I have worn and am US time so won’t be till tomorrow for you guys.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19679 posts World Class
    This thread makes me feel stupid. Delete it please
  • UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    Absting159 wrote: »
    @UM4R what Rick suggested works I think.

I’ll add it and play on my version. That is a great idea.

yeah that works but it impacts the other count formulas, but a re-gig of other formula should get it to a point where it is all fairly automated, i'll have a proper look and see what can be changed around
  • This thread makes me feel stupid. Delete it please

LOL - excel is like learning code; its the same way of thinking. Some people are good at it, some will just use what we create. Like learning a language. . I was forced to learn this during my Bachelors as my major was finance.
  • LFC Simon 98
    19679 posts World Class
    This thread makes me feel stupid. Delete it please

LOL - excel is like learning code; its the same way of thinking. Some people are good at it, some will just use what we create. Like learning a language. . I was forced to learn this during my Bachelors as my major was finance.

I actually spent a semester studying it when I was in college in the states. Only really covered the basics tho
  • UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    rickir1 wrote: »

=IF(J6<>"","Y","")

=IF(J6<>"","Y","N") includes an N for unsold players also which helps with the figure in A2

The only issue I have is for players which I have bought, but not yet listed, (value in G, no value in F) it shows up as an N in column L, which then counts it as being in the transfer list in A2, which is not true.

Perhaps someone can figure out that formula?

@rickir1 whats the difference between G & F (coulmn F (BIN) whats the point of it?)
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @UM4R @rickir1 - Rick's formula works fine; I added it to mine. Will update the pub one soon.

Rick - when I buy and don't list, I just enter the name on the left, don't put anything else and nothing else will get counted. Because you shouldn't have the formula in M dragged down infinitely as it'll count EVERY 'N' as a player in your TP. You grade that along with L and N when you add a new player :).

The count, average, and if statements rely on the Y or N to tell me sold or not.

So Rick - look at the pic. . if you just enter player's names - and DON'T drag the formula you'll be fine, then you can update later. Notice, no N in Row 136.

3tXz9PN.png

Umar - G is what you paid; F is what the current BIN is.

This is specific for when you've had people in your pile for a long period and want to see your liquidity if you sold everything at its current BIN; because that can help you see if you can afford someone you're looking to get.

Players drop hard sometimes, i wanted to be able to see my total club value :)
  • Also - this thread is not stickied - so it'll be at the top for a while :)
  • TomOTW
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also - this thread is not stickied - so it'll be at the top for a while :)

Yes it is ;)
  • UM4R
    4348 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    thanks absting

if you change the formula in a2 to:

=COUNTIFS(I:I,"", G:G,">0")

it should fix all the counts at the top and should be able to copy the formula all the way down for L, and be able to enter all the purchase info at the same time

i think everything else should be good to go
  • Absting159
    7516 posts Moderator
    edited September 2019
    @UM4R I love how my brain just defined the Y/N column as THE column to use for those. . . .LOL. Good call :)

I just need to update a few others. There are about 10 other places; I'll look at that later but you're right haha.
  • I'll play with it. . .it just needs tweaked but you're right - there's a way to make it so no formulas will ever need dragged down. . .
  • rickir1
    thanks absting

if you change the formula in a2 to:

=COUNTIFS(I:I,"", G:G,">0")

it should fix all the counts at the top and should be able to copy the formula all the way down for L, and be able to enter all the purchase info at the same time

i think everything else should be good to go

That one didn't work for me, but it may be down to the way I'm using the sheet.

For column G, I put in the cost as soon as I buy the player. I leave column H blank until I list the player, at which time I put in the BIN price I list it for (not the market price as the OP suggests).