The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

I think I am too stupid to score

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
20190926-173318.jpg

Comments

• SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Latanaka wrote: »
    20190926-173318.jpg

Just DON'T be that guy waving with the stats every time you lose. Stats are completely meaningless. It's all about the quality of chances. Which are impossible to tell in a stat sheet. I wish there a dislike button here. :s:s:s
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    20190926-173318.jpg

Just DON'T be that guy waving with the stats every time you lose. Stats are completely meaningless. It's all about the quality of chances. Which are impossible to tell in a stat sheet. I wish there a dislike button here. :s:s:s

Yes, I need to pracrice those quality rebound goals.
  • SPN1987
    20190926-173318.jpg

Not saying finishing is consistent and good. But how is anyone be able to tell what kind of chances you are missing? I get really annoyed by people thinking they should win based off of shot count. It doesn't mean anything. Lots of people are just spamming shots from anywhere just for the sake of shooting.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    20190926-173318.jpg

Not saying finishing is consistent and good. But how is anyone be able to tell what kind of chances you are missing? I get really annoyed by people thinking they should win based off of shot count. It doesn't mean anything. Lots of people are just spamming shots from anywhere just for the sake of shooting.

I should have recorded it, 2 times hitting the post from 8 yards, I am not even trying to score from outside the box.

Whatever, I can practice my finishing, but how games get decided is ridiculous.

He had not shot once until a long shot got deflected in th 88th minute.

This is happening too many times.

Cheers

• Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That doesn't look that extreme tbh. It happens just like it happens in real life
  • Wi1son73
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    This game isn’t rewarding the person that plays good build up, creating space INSIDE the box, and picking either corner ONLY to be constantly saved by super human Spider-Man ..

Just wait till more experience this tomorrow..
  • SPN1987
    20190926-173318.jpg

I should have recorded it, 2 times hitting the post from 8 yards, I am not even trying to score from outside the box.

Cheers

Post a clip of the shots you are missing next time instead of some meaningless random stat sheet. I'm sorry I get this wound up about this matter. But it really pisses me off.

Yes, you can have 20+ shots and your opponent just a handful and still deserve to lose. Just because your opponent had better quality shots.
  • SPN1987
    Yes I will sir.
    I bet you have a great feeling playing couple games on your EA access, but mark my words, I played over 70 games with origin premier and it went from wow to nope..

If you getting pissed off, just apply for a job as a community manager, so you can mute us.

How on earth is my comment related to playing FIFA 20 a lot or not? I have and always will be having the exact same opinion about people crying over losses due to having more shots.

Please let me be fkn annoyed at something. I wish I wasn't getting annoyed by anything. But can't help myself.
  • SPN1987
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This game isn’t rewarding the person that plays good build up, creating space INSIDE the box, and picking either corner ONLY to be constantly saved by super human Spider-Man ..

What were your thoughts on FIFA 19?
  • SPN1987 wrote: »
    20190926-173318.jpg

Cheers

Post a clip of the shots you are missing next time instead of some meaningless random stat sheet. I'm sorry I get this wound up about this matter. But it really pisses me off.

Yes, you can have 20+ shots and your opponent just a handful and still deserve to lose. Just because your opponent had better quality shots.

Most games I win my opponant has triple my shots. I only shoot if i 100% think I'm going to score.
  • Wi1son73
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

What were your thoughts on FIFA 19?

Tbh it done my head in that 8-6 yard shots constantly got saved, and it was easier to score first time shots from stupid angles..
    High pressure also done my head in
  • BeardGang
    1876 posts Fans' Favourite
    Games poo
    20190926-173318.jpg

Cheers

Most games I win my opponant has triple my shots. I only shoot if i 100% think I'm going to score.

You don't wanna play me budd you wont get a shot in son what about chance a freak shot Vincent kompany done it last year against Leicester come on I only shot when I know I'll score 😂😂😂 lmao the quote of a tryer lol
  • This forum is proving better than the game lmao come on pro evo lmao
    20190926-173318.jpg

Wave them stats son Big Sam Alladyce will love ya, anyone who dont like stats are a hoper dream on no stats
  • Fifa this year is a year of the sweaty low cross and blast it in or simply pass it pass the goalie that's the best way to score unless EA drop a patch and change this ballshit
  • Fifa become a boring game you cant pressure like last year and so slow jesus the bus is quicker than some of these passes
  • I disagree with the slow passes it’s about you putting power on it which is better they have made defending so bad to the point you can’t pressure or your done if a striker gets passed you it’s game over and that I can deal with as jockeying and stuff isn’t to hard but the rebound goals omg I have conceded about 20-25 goals just off of my keeper palming it to there feet and the surprising thing is I had Leno then lloris then Allison and it’s the same no matter how good the keeper is something ea have to fix for sure
  • Wi1son73
    The game is all about building up and create space which is good compared to 19 imo..
    But when your shoot after creating space and you can’t get past the Spider-Man keeper it becomes very frustrating...
    I completely agree with the OP...
    Wait till tomorrow everyone who is getting the game,
  • StonedKiwi wrote: »
    20190926-173318.jpg

Cheers

You don't wanna play me budd you wont get a shot in son what about chance a freak shot Vincent kompany done it last year against Leicester come on I only shot when I know I'll score 😂😂😂 lmao the quote of a tryer lol

It's true. If I win 3 nil iv about 5 shots. What I mean by that is I only shoot if the only person in front of me is a goal keeper.
    "when I think I'm going to score"
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    Schussgenauigkeit: 60%