Not getting SB points...

Scotticus
81 posts Park Captain
Been playing Squad Battles heavily and yesterday all of a sudden wasn't getting points at the end of my matches.

Played the TOTW and actually got the points for winning the game. Anyone experience or know a workaround for this???

Comments

• EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If u have played/ updated the SB for more than 10 times u arent getting anymore points that week.
    The TOTW u get the points from the last time u faced it. Meaning u can play the TOTW as many times as u want but only youre last encounter stands
  • Scotticus
    81 posts Park Captain
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    If u have played/ updated the SB for more than 10 times u arent getting anymore points that week.
    The TOTW u get the points from the last time u faced it. Meaning u can play the TOTW as many times as u want but only youre last encounter stands

Ahhh I understand. Would help if I actually read the SB instructions :))))) but thanks man I appreciate it
  • Nightwish04
    618 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 26
    they need to show how many games you've played, and how far into elite 1 you are as well.
  • EvenAFire wrote: »

does that mean I can play totw on pro and win then world class and lose, then go back to pro and still have the pro points? If you understand all that.
  • I have updated sb’s Twice this week and now I am not getting points. Started Monday. Only Wednesday and allready not giving me any points. Anyone know why ,cause I defo haven’t updated ten times!?