Well Done EA

EA have finally got it right with the gameplay, this game is one of the best FIFA’s they have done (and I’m not good at it so results are not a factor) please, please do not start messing around patching it to change it into an arcade button smash fest. You’ve got it right, keep it that way. Job well done.

Comments

• hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Just wait until everyone learns strafe dribbling. It will be worse than last year.
  • hayhor1 wrote: »
    Just wait until everyone learns strafe dribbling. It will be worse than last year.

A bit negative, but not without its merits. My biggest concern is if people find a way to play high pressure for 90 mins.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Safk001 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »

A bit negative, but not without its merits. My biggest concern is if people find a way to play high pressure for 90 mins.

I've noticed on balanced I dont even have to sub these crappy players off. What happens when people get high stamina players?
  • Queens11
    2303 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA have finally got it right with the gameplay, this game is one of the best FIFA’s they have done (and I’m not good at it so results are not a factor) please, please do not start messing around patching it to change it into an arcade button smash fest. You’ve got it right, keep it that way. Job well done.
    U like all the rebound tackles and goals
  • People commending EA? Wait till Weekend League starts, you will hate the game again after 2 matches.
    • Also skill spamming is still around, now its just harder to defend because everything is manual.
    • Attackers pushing through your tackles like your defenders have spaghetti legs.
    • GKers are still awful
    • Shots move at 9000 miles per hour even for players with 67 shooting.

• Safk001 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Had it yesterday. Played a lad with Kante, Hagi, Drogba, Fabinho, VVD - can't recall the others. All over me like a rash. Didn't resemble my games on EA Access...
  • Avit32
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect

I agree the gameplay atm is very good, but the rebounds are just ridiculous.