• LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    aXGd29p.png
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    5Ddg8fM.png
  • Ahmer50x
    23728 posts Club Captain
    Yikes. 11th is not where you want to be but an 8-1 result is always gonna be amazing. Good work!
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fantastic result against Granada and a top performance, hopefully you can take this forward into the coming matches
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Yikes. 11th is not where you want to be but an 8-1 result is always gonna be amazing. Good work!

I was hoping for a quicker start but the big win is a positive sign. A few more wins in a row and we will climb the table quickly.
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Fantastic result against Granada and a top performance, hopefully you can take this forward into the coming matches

The score does not look realistic but the game honestly did not feel easy or like I was on a lower setting. Just had a few really good breaks go my way and for once didn't make dumb mistakes in the box.
  • WestardLord
    1905 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2019
    That's a crazy result against Granada. Hopefully the changes in Luis' tactics can put the team on the right foot early in the season, but we would also want to see consistency to develop good form.

UEL group doesn't seem too bad.
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    ChBFMIY.png
    zo668rA.png

tJ4n8yj.jpg
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    kLYd9am.png
    rkBBvPl.png
  • ElMarcos
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great results so far. Brescia in the Euro League is somewhat surprising though.
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    The team got off to a poor start but have really rallied together and have started to build some form. That 8-1 will have given them confidence although the team concede a lot of goals
  • Danimal5981
    2505 posts Fans' Favourite
    That must have felt nice: penalty in the dying minutes to secure the win
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    Great results so far. Brescia in the Euro League is somewhat surprising though.

I think Brescia were a random team EA put in but I kept them in just for someone different.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    The team got off to a poor start but have really rallied together and have started to build some form. That 8-1 will have given them confidence although the team concede a lot of goals

The defense needs work, especially late in games. I'm using Liverpool's 4-3-3 false 9 formation and tactics. Going forward it is great but I don't have a big defender to stop the counter-attacks yet and that is hurting me.
    That must have felt nice: penalty in the dying minutes to secure the win

It was great, it was also nice to see the game call the correct handball for a penalty.
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    CTqxBJy.png
    NhslboC.png
  • ElMarcos
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    A point at home is tough after being 2-0 ahead. Theo again, Sociadad is tough competition
  • Wiggie44
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only getting a point against sociedad is frustrating but the game with Celta is a good chance to grab a win
  • JoshDFC
    2146 posts Fans' Favourite
    A poor five minute spell in the second half earnt Sociedad a point the offside was close but it was the correct decision even if the linesmen isn't up with play
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    ElMarcos wrote: »
    A point at home is tough after being 2-0 ahead. Theo again, Sociadad is tough competition

They are good but being two goals up we need to win that game.
    Wiggie44 wrote: »
    Only getting a point against sociedad is frustrating but the game with Celta is a good chance to grab a win

Teams like Celta we need to beat. They are struggling.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    A poor five minute spell in the second half earnt Sociedad a point the offside was close but it was the correct decision even if the linesmen isn't up with play

You are right, the decision was correct but in the heat of the moment players always feel like they are being wronged.
  • DB1512
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hope you can set a winningstreak to climb on the table, in the EL you made a good start but weird to see Brescia in the competition.
  • LAboog4
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    With the updates complete I'm going to be starting a new CM and closing this one.