Need help with the last Advanced Sbc

ScorePlayer
267 posts Sunday League Hero
edited September 2019
I’m losing my mind with this last part seriously, how to get the rating up to 82 as I need to maintain 4 players who have loyalty. Otamendi, Onana, Seri and Caldara have loaylty. So 1 of the CBs can be bought from the market and rw/rm should be same team but different nationality and also the same thing for lw/lm and st/cm1/cm2. Also LM and RM must be same nationality as the correaponding CB but different league.

With the 4 positions changes available I’ll get the chemistry right but need to solve rating first, before that it’s pointless as I need to change players anyways.

35491-D08-CF20-469-A-ACA8-CDC62-AB2-FA9-E.png

Comments

• phil_88
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Usually need all loyalty, or at least 80% of the team
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    You would've been done already if you purchased a cheap solution and did the chem glitch.
  • Grezzerk
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    I ended up using 2 84 rated players to get the rating up to 82. Looking at that your probably only just reaching 81 rated tbh.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    I did them all without the chem glitch.
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    I normally just keep the team for 10 squad battle games and get the loyalty that way
  • aladdin
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    basically need chem to do that one unless you’ve packed everyone
  • Grezzerk
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    aladdin wrote: »
    basically need chem to do that one unless you’ve packed everyone

You don’t need Chem for everyone at all, just a few players.
    Think it’s 4 players you need to have chem so should be able to do it without loyalty glitch just means you’ll have to use what ever high rateds you have spare though
  • NikiSmith
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    Maybe something like this?
    https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8367283

You need two highrated LM/LW's though, one from Argentina/Italy. Tried Ocampos/Nolito, but they werent high enough.
  • Grezzerk
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used lazio I think for st and 2 cm. Probaky over paid but couldn’t be bothered doing loyalty glitch so just used who I had.
  • NikiSmith
    It's difficult with Seri og N'zonzi. Don't you got another CM og ST you could use? Or maybe an LM/LW?
    Then it's possible to make a stronger CM-CM-ST link.
  • NikiSmith
    I’m losing my mind with this last part seriously, how to get the rating up to 82 as I need to maintain 4 players who have loyalty. Otamendi, Onana, Seri and Caldara have loaylty. So 1 of the CBs can be bought from the market and rw/rm should be same team but different nationality and also the same thing for lw/lm and st/cm1/cm2. Also LM and RM must be same nationality as the correaponding CB but different league.

With the 4 positions changes available I’ll get the chemistry right but need to solve rating first, before that it’s pointless as I need to change players anyways.

Here you go :)

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8369460
  • ScorePlayer
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    NikiSmith wrote: »

Here you go :)

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/8369460

Well, that was an awesome solution mate, appreciate your help and thanks for all the answers.:)