Trade question..

Wi1son73
3206 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2019
I don’t know the first thing about trading, only snipe players and sell for extra 400 coins.
This year I’ve got 8 Hunter cards and 4 shadow cards all bought for 2.8k (roughly) sell for 5k

Now TOTW(1) seems to be a big thing for making coins, so I have 5 Gerard moreno all bought for 15k.. What’s the deal with this cards? Why do they make money?
Anymore tips would be appreciated guys

Comments

• Grezzerk
    1698 posts Play-Off Hero
    84 rated inform will sell for a lot when a sbc requires him. The longer you hold onto him the higher his value goes. Since totw 1 only for ea access and early release the players are a lot less supply aswell so there prices will go higher faster than any other Totw. I’ve got a few of him aswell for just above discard like 12k. Wish I had more to invest in him but was at start of game so coins were limited. Guaranteed profit anyway.

I don’t trade any other cards though so have nothing to say about any trading tips. The only trading I do is buying high rated informs or good position informs then selling 2/3 weeks later for profit. Sometimes double. Takes 0 effort to do.
  • Zeke1216
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    84 rated inform will sell for a lot when a sbc requires him. The longer you hold onto him the higher his value goes. Since totw 1 only for ea access and early release the players are a lot less supply aswell so there prices will go higher faster than any other Totw. I’ve got a few of him aswell for just above discard like 12k. Wish I had more to invest in him but was at start of game so coins were limited. Guaranteed profit anyway.

I don’t trade any other cards though so have nothing to say about any trading tips. The only trading I do is buying high rated informs or good position informs then selling 2/3 weeks later for profit. Sometimes double. Takes 0 effort to do.
    Do you think Delaney will rise or crash ? He is about 55k right now
  • Grezzerk
    1698 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »

Do you think Delaney will rise or crash ? He is about 55k right now

Tbh I only invest in totw entirely for sbc purposes not useable totw players so I’m probably not right guy to be asking.

If I had to take a guess I would say he will go up though since there a lot of hype around bundesliga this year and as I said above totw 1 limited supply. Also with lewandowski getting potm that could make people switch to a bundesliga team aswell depending on how much his sbc costs.
    As I said I wouldn’t take my word as fact as there far better people to get advice off regarding useable totw players.