The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

FeWC stadium

Ghotti
3286 posts National Call-Up
anyone see this card? cant find it ;)

Comments

• BigPapiFifa89
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s unlockable through the objectives. Think it might have been one of them under the get started section but it’s defo there
  • Kamilflage
    6011 posts Big Money Move
    It’s unlockable through the objectives. Think it might have been one of them under the get started section but it’s defo there

Yeah I just did it not too long ago...I believe it was the first one, to complete a set of 3 things like change your club name and something else
  • Ghotti
    ok thx ;) i will look at it later
  • MaestroPirlo21
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kamilflage wrote: »

Yeah I just did it not too long ago...I believe it was the first one, to complete a set of 3 things like change your club name and something else

This is correct. When I finally changed my club name last night I received the stadium card. Starter objectives I think.
  • WFCBagnall
    75667 posts Moderator
    It's also on the market called Eastpoint Arena
  • Ghotti
    Kamilflage wrote: »

This is correct. When I finally changed my club name last night I received the stadium card. Starter objectives I think.

ive change the name for sure and i didnt receive it ...
  • Ghotti
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    It's also on the market called Eastpoint Arena

yeah got it in my stadium this is the new name?
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    We're going to work on providing the stadium to everyone who completed the objective before it was listed as a reward.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    We're going to work on providing the stadium to everyone who completed the objective before it was listed as a reward.

I have the same problem, I completed all tasks and did not receive the Stadium Fewc card. I don't have her in my club. I play Ps4. Will I still receive this stadium?
  • Ghotti
    EA_Andy wrote: »

thanks for information
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Am I going to have to play every FUT Champs match in this stadium again this year? Gets a bit repetitive and dull
  • keyfialem3434
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 31
    Hello all, I completed The Basics mission and did not receive the Stadium Fewc card. I don't have this stadium in my club. In PS4 platform. I joined tournament in Turkey and I have to choose it regarding tournament rules. Do you have any solution for this topic?
  • WFCBagnall
    75667 posts Moderator
    Hello all, I completed The Basics mission and did not receive the Stadium Fewc card. I don't have this stadium in my club. In PS4 platform. Please help me. I joined very important tournament and I have to choose it regarding tournament rules.

@keyfialem3434

The stadium is available on the market, pretty sure it's a bronze item with the name "Eastpoint Arena"