Switch version

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    Got a lot mixed review I’m glad I didn’t buy it for my nintendo switch they need to Make it up to the scratch of the consoles it’s all possible so they just chat ****

Personally I prefer it on switch but that’s just me. It’s a lot to get used to with the market being so small but once you get used to it the game is decent, especially gameplay wise. Some switch exclusive stuff would be good but can’t see ea making it like the other consoles. A simple few sbcs a week only for switch would help it.
  • Rotorooter
    80 posts Park Captain
    Currently enjoying both versions. Xbox and switch. Don't really get the complaints about passing. I think you have to be a little more careful in the switch version, but think that's a good thing. And I like the more varied squads the smaller player pool throws up.
  • Stoz
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Single player seems to play much better than online matches I am finding
  • Yean i brought it the day it came out
  • Stoz
    Played around 20 matches online now and not a single win still I’ve had 3 draws 🙄. Did switch version get the Halloween scream cards last year?
  • Stoz
    Finally won an online match!! Took 28 matches and yesterday a complete clear out tho !!
  • ChappellRovers
    3070 posts National Call-Up
    Hi all,

New to fifa forums but I have been playing Fifa on the switch since 18 edition. I have never played FUT on anything else so cant speak for other versions. First off if you are struggling with the passing change the settings in controller settings. You want semi or no passing guidance then you have more control. Same goes for shooting and crossing. Below ill talk about transfer profit as i am ranked #52 in the world (4.2 million coins) and I have only put in £10 worth of nintendo points. I am in single player Div 1 and online div 6 (just starting now).

I only play with English players and have all scream versions and totw players including Walker, Kane, Alli, Abraham, Trippier, Alexander-Arnold and Milner etc (got around 11 totw). In online div 6 (iv been working up) and single player div 1. I am not so good at the actual playing and i expect iv been destroyed by a few people on here! I can share my secret methods 😂 with you if you want.

Step 1 - Bronze packs. Cheapest method of making a killing. Leg cards go for 1,200 - 1,500 easy for the serious players. All other injury cards for 200, same as all injuries. Rare bronze contracts 200. Player fitness 200 and squad fitness 600. Training cards apart from Goalkeeping ones all go for 500. Any premier league/top division player goes for 800 minimum. I once sold an A-Madrid bronze player for 10k and Ross Gilmour three times for 10k each time. All other bronze players i put on for 200 for three hours if they don’t sell they go in the Bronze upgrade and I save the silver untradeables for SBC’s. I save the standard bronze contracts for my team (i sell all other contracts - currently have 850 bronze contracts spare) and quick sell everything else. There are a lot of Japanese players so all kits, badges, players from Japan I sell for a fortune - regularly get 10k for Japanese rare bronze players particularly when there aren’t any others on the market. I just buy standard 400 coin bronze packs. It is very easy at least to get your 400 coins back each pack.

Step 2 - Silver packs. No one buys them at all the only competition you get is from SBC’s. Same as above some premier league players e.g. Daniel James, Choudrary go for 10k. Same as some Japanese Rares. Only buy the standard 2,500 packs as it is very easy to get your money back or make a profit.

Step 3 - position modifiers/chemistry. Some people auction them it is best to buy as many as possible on auction, as they are only added to the market when people buy gold packs. You basically never get them in the SBC’s. On some positions I control about 80% of the market CM-CAM, RW-RF, LW-LF and all other wing cards. All get me in some cases 600-700% profit. Some guy controls CF-CAM at 4,000+ well jealous of him. You get a massive up turn in purchases after the various marquee match ups and other SBC’s. Same with chemistry any special pace cards go straight for 5k instantly apart from Catalyst. All others i buy for 150 and sell for 500-1000 apart from Hawk which some other guy controls.

Step 4 - Buy premier league, Serie A and La Liga gold players at discard price. Anything like Man U, Juventus, Real madrid etc. Are always needed in SBC’s. Any full backs and wingers are guaranteed money makers.

That is it anyway. How I made 4,012,829 transfer profit and am ranked 53 in the World. It doesn’t take much time i tend to do it when I am smoking set a timer for when the auction ends and pop on during advert breaks. Hope this helps and people are still reading this thread!
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m still enjoying this game. Usually by now I start getting bored but for me this game is really enjoyable.
  • mikepg
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited November 2019
    nm
  • I’m still playing, enjoying the game for what it is...a portable fifa
  • ChappellRovers
    3070 posts National Call-Up
    Im enjoying it. Find buying certain players a bit hard sometimes as it doesn’t seem anyone has them. I think if i get it next year I will just stick with what I get rather than buying a certain team.
  • When Fifa 20 Added Soccer ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Is It Available On Nintendo Switch Because Every Time I Update It I Don't See Soccer ❤️❤️❤️❤️ FC