Switch version

Comments

• I’m using belotti just now he’s great. I loved icardi in every fifa but he’s moved to France
    Stoz wrote: »
    Using 451 and all prem team no one of any real decency highest is 80just using to start me off. None are staying they’ll be shipped out soon enough.

Yeah icardi is a big miss. I feel we are a little light on options. I know theres mertens but ive not been a fan previously.

Ive been using the 451 also. Used it alot last year, found it decent in weekend league.

Any progress in seasons lads? Or yous staying offline for a bit longer? Ive just gotten promotion to div 8. Had a good run, havent dropped points yet. Was lucky in a couple of games mind, easily couldve lost. Faced quite a variation in teams which is nice!
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve been playing online and only in division 8 just now. Only played the 2 seasons so I’m doing ok. I very rarely play fut against the ai, only if I can’t get a game
  • Sh4h_-_7
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifa 19 imo was poo.. fifa20 on switch I’ve been debating to get it seen as it’s a really run down version not sure weather I should or shouldn’t in 2 minds .
  • I’ve been playing online and only in division 8 just now. Only played the 2 seasons so I’m doing ok. I very rarely play fut against the ai, only if I can’t get a game

I took a bit of a beating in one of my games last night, which resulted in me deciding i needed to reinforce my team. So i decided to build a prem team as i just feel there is a lot of options for each position.
  • Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    Fifa 19 imo was poo.. fifa20 on switch I’ve been debating to get it seen as it’s a really run down version not sure weather I should or shouldn’t in 2 minds .

Will you be playing fut? For me i prefer the scaled down version and this is my first year playing fifa on switch and im impressed with it. Gameplay feels decent and theres no shortage of opponents. The fut market is pretty active too. Just have to bare in mind its not a PS or XB1
  • Gingerboaby83
    I got it on switch as I don’t bother with the weekend league as I work most weekends and don’t have that much time to play. Switch is more friendly and less win at all costs. A few people do it but I can handle a few. Sbc content so far has been ok, we didn’t get lewandowski but believe we have got all the otw stuff.... I think.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »

Will you be playing fut? For me i prefer the scaled down version and this is my first year playing fifa on switch and im impressed with it. Gameplay feels decent and theres no shortage of opponents. The fut market is pretty active too. Just have to bare in mind its not a PS or XB1

Not sure tbh depends as I’m not sure if online is really active or if it’s dead and if fut online is busy too. I also play career but don’t know

Not sure tbh depends as I’m not sure if online is really active or if it’s dead and if fut online is busy too. I also play career but don’t know

So far its active online. Ive yet to struggle to find any games.
  • Rotorooter
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No issues finding games. There seems to be plenty of SBC content too. Much better than expected. Currently got a weird Serie A/Turkish super League team. With giovinco at CAM. I like the randomness of squads at the start!
  • Sh4h_-_7
    On ps4 I have a left side all french right side all English

Going to look into fifa20 on switch
  • Gingerboaby83

If your going to get it mate I would do it soon. If the player base doesn’t jump up you will struggle to get games in division 10

If youre looking for a no frills / vanilla fut experience, i think you will enjoy the switch version. For me, its how fut should be and no fleshed out with fut champions and fut rivals, which are not targeted for the casual player - imo of course. I am enjoying it mind.

Although i go off on a little family holiday today so my online progress will stop. Might have to have the odd offline game handheld if i get the opportunity.
  • For those who have played fifa 19 on switch - fancy giving me some tips with passing as i know its the same gameplay on 20? Anyone feel passes are a bit random!?
  • Leuco
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is my first FIFA on Switch (FUT founder on PS4) and it feels great going back to the old days. For those of us with kids and jobs online seasons is better than spending all your weekend time on Fut Champs. Im only having trouble finding online cup matches, is it only me?
  • Leuco wrote: »
    This is my first FIFA on Switch (FUT founder on PS4) and it feels great going back to the old days. For those of us with kids and jobs online seasons is better than spending all your weekend time on Fut Champs. Im only having trouble finding online cup matches, is it only me?

Welcome mate! Im a fut founder too (on xbox). Agree with everything you said, im in the same position, job and a young child. I always enjoyed fut seasons and was gutted when they removed it for that fut rivals. Killed the mode for me as i spent my entire year feeling i hadnt achieved anything. My aim for each fut is always to win d1, but on rivals that was not a 'thing'

Re online cup - ive managed to find games but ive been concentrating on seasons at the moment

You playing handheld or docked? I bought a pro controller and its a awesome piece of kit.
  • Stoz
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone got any trading tips on who’s worth sniping cheap and selling for a reasonable profit? Used Futbin on Xbox last year and on switch no such assistance
  • mikepg
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I know no one cares but I Read an article about UK physical FIFA 20 Sales, FIFA 20 Legacy made up only 1% of total sales(this happened last year too at launch of 19) but the Legacy Edition had a slight increase in Sales this year, this doesn’t include Digital Sales where I believe Legacy Edition made it into the Top 30 UK eShop
  • iSgher
    3 posts Ball Boy
    I played FIFA 19 on switch and now I'm playing FIFA 20. I didn't have expectations about game improve but I'd like to know if there is or there will be a platform like futbin, but for switch users. I like fut and I know that at the moment it can never be like fut of other consolle.
  • aceofknaves73
    975 posts Professional
    iSgher wrote: »
    I played FIFA 19 on switch and now I'm playing FIFA 20. I didn't have expectations about game improve but I'd like to know if there is or there will be a platform like futbin, but for switch users. I like fut and I know that at the moment it can never be like fut of other consolle.

Not that im aware of. Ive been using futbin / futhead with xbox prices. On the majority of players the prices seem comparable to the switch.
  • Gingerboaby83
    Higher rated players are more expensive on switch. I sold firmino yesterday for 95k and I believe on Xbox he goes for about 30 I think.
  • Stoz
    Losing the will to live with this game played 12 online matches and only managed 1 draw lost every other match stuck in div 10. Used various formations and tactics that worked for me on Xbox but seems Players can’t string2 passes together and whenever I pass opponent players just intercepts all the time or I’m through on goal and goes wide on simple tap in chances ?? If things don’t improve this game is getting traded in as it’s just a mess imo
  • Gingerboaby83
    Losing the will to live with this game played 12 online matches and only managed 1 draw lost every other match stuck in div 10. Used various formations and tactics that worked for me on Xbox but seems Players can’t string2 passes together and whenever I pass opponent players just intercepts all the time or I’m through on goal and goes wide on simple tap in chances ?? If things don’t improve this game is getting traded in as it’s just a mess imo

I came from Xbox and find this version far more enjoyable than the frostbite versions. The one thing that’s more powerful on switch is pace, it can be hard to defend against but once you know how to it’s fine. I came to switch as I hated fifa when it moved to frostbite.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    Does the switch version have sqaud battles? Or isit just online divisions ?
  • Stoz
    Has offline single player seasons no squad battles tbh they’re not needed
  • aceofknaves73
    975 posts Professional

Sorry to hear of your struggles mate. Maybe grind some off line seasons to build up coins to buy some better players?

With regards to the passing, i also noticed its defo harder to play a 'passing game' and interceptions do feel op. I dont wish to patronize you but maybe just keep things very simple until you feel more confident. I must admit i thought getting better passers would help, and it has, but i still have to be careful. I defo cant play my usual possession style of play. To be honest past few nights ive begun playing more sweaty and abuse the pace / dribbling. Get players who have both high stats and youll cause havoc.

Stick with it mate!
  • Stoz
    Grinding off line seasons and enjoying those just online is just daft. Will give it more time and try and improve the squad but player prices are just ridiculous 30k for 81 rated players some of them don’t get it. Was fifa 19 on the switch this bad for high player prices or is it likely they will settle? Xbox users complaining same thing about player prices but seems switch is suffering more
  • I have bought it .. but feeling sad after selling my PS4, its hard for FUT play over switch, tired of finding online opponents, no companion app ...

In my opinion i like the gameplay much original than the last year.
  • Stoz
    edited October 2019
    Hmm
    Post edited by Stoz on
  • Gingerboaby83
    The only thing I miss about Xbox is the market and the app. For me the gameplay on switch makes up for it though so I don’t complain.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    Got a lot mixed review I’m glad I didn’t buy it for my nintendo switch they need to Make it up to the scratch of the consoles it’s all possible so they just chat ❤️❤️❤️❤️