Switch version

Comments

• Stoz
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got my copy today will give it a whirl later. I’m not fussed about the prime moments cards were a con on Xbox anyway you had no chance getting them
  • Stoz wrote: »
    Got my copy today will give it a whirl later. I’m not fussed about the prime moments cards were a con on Xbox anyway you had no chance getting them

Ah how you got a copy already? It may sound a bit ott but im going to a midnight launch tonight, only as im on leave from work for the next week and a bit, so thinking i could have a cheeky hour or so once i pick it up
  • Stoz
    Just got delivered early. Controls coming from xboxtaking a little getting used to but overall after a couple of single player matches it seems playable
    Just got delivered early. Controls coming from xboxtaking a little getting used to but overall after a couple of single player matches it seems playable

Im in game right now waiting to collect. Timed my leave to perfection haha.

Any transfers on the market yet haha
  • Stoz
    There was around 3000 which ain’t much and couldn’t find an online match which is a bit worrying hoping these things improve now it’s fully released
    There was around 3000 which ain’t much and couldn’t find an online match which is a bit worrying hoping these things improve now it’s fully released

I got the game at midnight and played for an hour or so, not online, just tried to get some packs opened and put together a squad, which is rubbish ha
  • Stoz
    4300 items on market now slight improvement hope the game ain’t gonna be dead as a door nail 🙄
    4300 items on market now slight improvement hope the game ain’t gonna be dead as a door nail 🙄

Gotta think mate today is launch day, most of europe havent got the game yet as its only been released for 9 hours. Im sure it will improve as time goes on.
  • Stoz
    Hope so or it could be a real painful slog to get anywhere
    Hope so or it could be a real painful slog to get anywhere

Enjoy the grind mate. I think its going to be more grindy to get where we wanna be but i think thats the exciting bit.

Ive got a starter team purely from packs and its awful haha
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    My mate has it already. He says we have marquee matchups and the pukki sbc is also there. Hopefully we can keep getting about 50% sbc content like last year then it’ll be fine.

If we are really lucky this will continue, doubt league sbcs but we can hope 😉
  • Stoz
    Got 6500 coins at mo after 3 matches. Pukki sbc gonna take I believe 20k. Could do with some trading tips on switch version as no Futbin to help
    Got 6500 coins at mo after 3 matches. Pukki sbc gonna take I believe 20k. Could do with some trading tips on switch version as no Futbin to help

You could assume some basic principles, also try doung some of the sbcs, they often help with coins at the start.

I got lucky in packs last night, packed eriksen, rashford and pjanic also two discard totws. Hoping to get decent coin over the next day or so. Got this afternoon lined up to play a good amount of games to help build up more coins
  • Stoz
    You buy packs? I just got the starter stuff from manager objectives and got dross but it’s first day so not gonna moan
    You buy packs? I just got the starter stuff from manager objectives and got dross but it’s first day so not gonna moan

I do mate.

Ive yet to play online, played a bit offline to get used to my team / build up some more coins. Will have a dabble with online seasons later, see if i can get out of d10 at the first time of asking
  • Stoz
    Think I’m gonna see how I go for the first week or two in terms of how game plays and player numbers etc before I throw any real cash at it
    Think I’m gonna see how I go for the first week or two in terms of how game plays and player numbers etc before I throw any real cash at it

That makes perfect sense mate. For me, switch will remain my main console until new xbox next year. Absolutely love the switch and even with its faults i will play this fifa all year, so for me, buying points is a given.
  • Gingerboaby83
    edited September 2019
    Who’s packed what? I’ve did ok packed Firmino and cavani..... just need them to sell
  • Stoz
    You buy packs as well? Is the market now up and running with more players listed? Anyone managed an online game yet? I’ve not been in yet tonight to check
  • Gingerboaby83
    Stoz wrote: »
    You buy packs as well? Is the market now up and running with more players listed? Anyone managed an online game yet? I’ve not been in yet tonight to check

Not tried a game yet trying to build a team first and do some sbcs. Market is about 15k which is more than it was at the start of 19 if I remember right
  • Rotorooter
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure it feels exactly the same as 2019. Got loads of loyalty packs and got zero. I promised I wouldn't get this too, but look forward to playing you guys. Road to baggio!
  • Ive got to be honest and say ive bought packs too. And i have to say im enjoying it. My pack luck has been pretty decent. I packed

Eriksen - sold for 99k
    Rashford - sold for 50k
    Fabinho - sold for 50k
    I packed x2 discard totws
    And a whole bunch of 84s / 85

Me and one of my mates played online seasons and both of us found games no problem. Both promoted to d9 straight through. Some people have very good teams already.

Im looking to build a serie A team, so began to build last night.

What formations people using? Im going with 433 5 but my cf does not play like a false 9, doesnt come deep enough. So im not sure.

• Rotorooter wrote: »
    Not sure it feels exactly the same as 2019. Got loads of loyalty packs and got zero. I promised I wouldn't get this too, but look forward to playing you guys. Road to baggio!

Im hoping to get del piero! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • I also noticed a cr7 on the market! 1.7m. Imagine having that level of luck. I bet it takes a while to sell
  • Gingerboaby83
    I can’t sell Firmino or cavani. Seems like not many people are buying high rated players yet. I’m enjoying the gameplay I can feel a big difference to 19. Although I didn’t play 19 from June so I’m sure it had updates
  • I can’t sell Firmino or cavani. Seems like not many people are buying high rated players yet. I’m enjoying the gameplay I can feel a big difference to 19. Although I didn’t play 19 from June so I’m sure it had updates

How much you listing for mate? I suspect my rashford went for cheap but i had a few cycles of listing. My biggest complaint is simply due to no companion app. I know the switch is portable but the comp app is soooooo easy.

Me and my mate both enjoyed the gameplay. We had to talk to each other via voice chat on whatsapp though haha
  • Gingerboaby83
    I listed Firmino way to expensive but he was the only one when I packed him, 120k. Cavani is 60k I think. Packed azpilicueta and Ben yedder to. When they all sell I should be able to build a decent team and have coins left over.
  • I listed Firmino way to expensive but he was the only one when I packed him, 120k. Cavani is 60k I think. Packed azpilicueta and Ben yedder to. When they all sell I should be able to build a decent team and have coins left over.

Im debating going french now. Lack of ST in serie A putting me off a little.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’m using belotti just now he’s great. I loved icardi in every fifa but he’s moved to France
  • Stoz
    Using 451 and all prem team no one of any real decency highest is 80just using to start me off. None are staying they’ll be shipped out soon enough.