Volta Football - Edit Player

When going into Volta I pressed advance when I was meant to edit my player before doing so. Now my player is default when I want to change his look. Where can I do this? I can’t find an ‘edit player’ option or anywhere I can delete my character and start again

Comments

• lobodelnorte
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    This too happened to me, still searching for a solution.

edit: just play the first Story Mode game and you'll be able to edit your VOLTA player in the menu after the match.
    Post edited by lobodelnorte on
  • ikillionaire ii
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Play the into/tutorial. Then when you hit the menu you can change everything. Had the same issue but played on anyway.
  • Hey guys. Am I able to transfer my Volta player into career mode once done with the storyline? Thx
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Is it wrong that when I see posts from more than one person about Volta, I automatically assume it's one person with dupe accounts? :lol:

Anyways, good luck with your issue.
  • @Ishibum just got the game last week. Behind the curve.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Pretzels wrote: »
    @Ishibum just got the game last week. Behind the curve.

it's kinda a dead mode. Shame as there's potentially a good game trapped in there somewhere.
  • @Ishibum just got the game last week. Behind the curve.
    I wish EA would make the story mode for birth FIFA , and NHL the way 2K does. Very immersive!
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Pretzels wrote: »
    @Ishibum just got the game last week. Behind the curve.
    I wish EA would make the story mode for birth FIFA , and NHL the way 2K does. Very immersive!

If they took Volta and turned it into a pro clubs type thing, it would be a game changer.