The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

I believe the finesse shots needs to be nerfed...

ozcs_69
3469 posts National Call-Up
the finesse shot wasn't as powerful in the demo and atm it imbalance the shooting mechanic, they are way too powerful...not everyone knows how to use them yet but once they do, going to make this game so boring so quick...on other hand, driven shots at far post has been nerfed a lot, to a point that you have to have 95+ player to be able to score from them

Comments

• BigEneh
    346 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree, played some squad battles realised how much power they could get. Hazard can score from all over the place. Even if i shoot straight at the GK, they seem to go in with all the power.
  • ozcs_69
    players with the finesse treat can simply score from any corner of the 18 yards, and what i have releazed the finesse shots have an extra extra accureccy and shot speed that normal shots dont have and by the way the game is and you cant really move the keeper that quick enoug, it just make it a one way streat, its jut not that even a 76 rated LM last night scored a banger agaist my 85 rated GK from a weird angle ... its needs nerfed and bring some balance in the game i believe
  • y_j_es_i
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeh driven shots overall feel like they’ve been nerfed too much. Can’t comment on finesse shots tho

You guys got any tips for finesse shots? I’ve never used them much
  • Lackosweat
    6220 posts Big Money Move
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Yeh driven shots overall feel like they’ve been nerfed too much. Can’t comment on finesse shots tho

You guys got any tips for finesse shots? I’ve never used them much

Try the driven finesse. It’s broken !
  • ozcs_69
    the driven finesse is unstoppable , the normal finess is as simple as aim away from the keepr and power up, it really takes no much skills, i hope it get fixed soon otherwise with these sever performances, we going to have some painfull weekends....
  • Stopbuchi
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Deal with it. It’s not like you can’t use the feature too? More time a pro player’s finesse shot is out of the keeper’s reach any way. Game’s not even out and nerds are calling for features to be nerfed? Exactly what gave Fifa 19 such a steep decline.

Pathetic.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Funny enough I'm having a pretty hard time scoring with finesse shots. Always saved by the keeper seems like
  • Retro_G
    31213 posts National Team Captain
    Finesse shots are fine, improve your defending. When a player has cut your defense open he deserves to score.
  • Benja190782
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finesse shots are fine. Actually they are very balanced. Someone said Hazard is scoring finesse shots like crazy... which he should.

The the is. Finesse shots are easy if you use the right players. The same with passing. Some complain that passing is stupid. But actually it’s amazing. Eriksen and Modric is godlike at passing. Which they should be. But a 80 rated midtfielder can reach that level of passing which is natural.

There is so much more balance in FIFA 20. Please dont ruin it.
  • ozcs_69
    Finesse shots are fine. Actually they are very balanced. Someone said Hazard is scoring finesse shots like crazy... which he should.

The the is. Finesse shots are easy if you use the right players. The same with passing. Some complain that passing is stupid. But actually it’s amazing. Eriksen and Modric is godlike at passing. Which they should be. But a 80 rated midtfielder can reach that level of passing which is natural.

there is no issue with hazard or messi scoring finesse shots in right place or right angle, its about people with 60 curve and finishing scoring against 85+ rated gk from weird angles and if you are saying this because you are abusing this mechanic then that's different story ...

and no the attacker doesnt need to cut open my defenders to be able to land a perfect finesse shot...
  • joehuk
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

there is no issue with hazard or messi scoring finesse shots in right place or right angle, its about people with 60 curve and finishing scoring against 85+ rated gk from weird angles and if you are saying this because you are abusing this mechanic then that's different story ...

and no the attacker doesnt need to cut open my defenders to be able to land a perfect finesse shot...

He's just defending the game left right at centre don't worry.

And I agree finesse shots are abit crazy at the moment. I have use semi shooting so mine are not as pin point as they could be but they do have abit to much power espcially from a stand still position.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gonna sound silly but defend better. My defending has improved dramatically and you have to force your opponent to have no angle to shoot. Takes time but force them wide and let them panic.
  • Koning Spijker
    1365 posts Professional
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

So you say that a player like Pukki, could never score a placed shot against Ederson? Damn, how awefull Norwich must feel when they play against Man City
  • Bernardof107
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futbin hasnt player traits yet, do u know where i can check it?
  • BigEneh
    346 posts Sunday League Hero

The point I was trying to make is that I dont have to get through the defence, I can take shots from terrible angles, which the keeper should always save. But the raw power makes them all go in next to their shoulders.
  • ozcs_69
    BigEneh wrote: »

The point I was trying to make is that I dont have to get through the defence, I can take shots from terrible angles, which the keeper should always save. But the raw power makes them all go in next to their shoulders.

exactly
  • Recoba
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Like everyone is saying improve your defending.

The game needs them to counter parking the bus.