Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

zzachzx's RTG (Road To Gerrard) - Gold 2 WL Rewards!

134
zzachzx
4618 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2019
FIFA19-tile-large-Gerrard-md-2x.jpg

Road To Gerrard

My goal for FIFA 20 will be to build my teams around one of the greatest midfielders in football history, Steven Gerrard. He is my favorite player of all time, but for whatever reason I never got a chance to use him in FIFA 19, but that will change this year. I will try to include as many of his Liverpool and England teammates, along with current Liverpool players, Liverpool icons, and England icons. I'll be documenting everything here, including results, teams, goals, pack pulls, and more.

Objectives:
  • Get 89 Gerrard 09/23/19 - 721,000 coins
  • Get 91 Gerrard
  • Get PIM Gerrard

Accolades:
  • Score 10 goals with Gerrard 9/23/19
  • Score 50 goals with Gerrard 10/1/19
  • Score 100 goals with Gerrard 10/20/19
  • Score 500 goals with Gerrard
  • Assist 10 goals with Gerrard 9/28/19
  • Assist 50 goals with Gerrard 10/15/19
  • Assist 100 goals with Gerrard
  • Assist 500 goals with Gerrard
  • Score 1 hat trick with Gerrard 9/23/19
  • Score 5 hat tricks with Gerrard 10/1/19
  • Score 10 hat tricks with Gerrard 10/15/19
  • Score 25 hat tricks with Gerrard


Post edited by zzachzx on

Comments

  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Current Stats with Gerrard

    zDqGX2t.jpg

    Current FUT Record:

    54-16-46
    FUT Rivals: Division 4

    Best Weekend League Record

    19-11
    Gold 2

    Current Team:

    VCzYaQ4.jpg

    Previous Teams:

    qh73uht.jpg
    e2v5qaO.png

    Pack Pulls:

    312-E6-DCE-7-FCC-4331-AE1-D-2920-EE42-D419.png
    CGThT4l.jpg
    Post edited by zzachzx on
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Club Records
    Updated as of 10/17/19

    Appearances:

    Base Gerrard - 100
    IF Tagliafico - 72
    Promes - 71
    Salah - 69
    Blind - 49

    Goals:

    Base Gerrard - 78
    Salah - 67
    Base Dalglish - 56
    Promes - 11
    Blind - 3

    Assists:

    Base Gerrard - 62
    Salah - 31
    Promes - 27
    Dalglish - 27
    Blind - 8

    Yellow Cards:

    IF Tagliafico - 10
    Blind - 4
    Henderson - 4
    Gerrard - 3
    Matip - 2

    Red Cards:

    Blind - 1
    Henderson - 1
    Promes - 1
    Post edited by zzachzx on
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Potential Icons To Use

    England:
    • Lineker
    • Ferdinand
    • Owen
    • Shearer
    • Moore
    • Scholes
    • Lampard
    • Barnes
    • Campbell
    • Wright

    Liverpool:
    • Rush
    • Dalglish
    • Litmanen
    Post edited by zzachzx on
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    80-A54844-9-B80-429-F-AEF5-9-C020-BDFDA1-B.jpg

    Welcome to the club, Stevie G!!!

    Kind of wish he was fresh but I don’t mind, excited to use this card!
  • SCRPTZ
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Congratulations!
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    Good luck my dude
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    SCRPTZ wrote: »
    Congratulations!
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Good luck my dude

    Thank you both, really excited to use him :) If anyone has any ideas for anything regarding this, feel free to comment
  • Dutch007
    3261 posts National Call-Up
    With or without Fifa Points?
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    With or without Fifa Points?

    No Fifa points going forward :) Just gonna rely on rewards/SBCs/etc
  • Gyan_33
    34891 posts World Cup Winner
    Good luck mate!
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Good luck mate!

    Thanks! Who knows, we might see Essien make an appearance for Gerrard’s XI 😎
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Made some changes to the squad. We said goodbye to IF Malen but welcome in IF Tagliafico which allows Blind to go back to CDM where he belongs. As an option on the bench, we also completed the SBC for EPL POTM Teemu Pukki.

    e2v5qaO.png

    Through 5 games, Gerrard has contributed 3 goals and 2 assists, however some tough matches see our record go from 6-0-1 to 8-2-2.

    Gerrard's first goal for the club can be seen here: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AveIddioefwugWnTC_w7B1btuf9I
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    mE5VukG.png

    Deciding to call it a night after grabbing my first hat trick with Stevie G. Unfortunately, it came in a 4-5 losing effort where I got a man sent off, but Gerrard almost helped us get a point from the game.

    69q7E12.png

    Stats after 10 games with Gerrard. Despite Gerrard contributing 10 goals and 2 assists in the next 5 games, we only win 1 of 5 and our record drops again to 9-3-5. We look to be in danger of getting relegated to Division 5 of FUT Rivals.

  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3029 posts National Call-Up
    Good stuff man! Looking forward to following this throught the year! :)
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Good stuff man! Looking forward to following this throught the year! :)

    Thanks a lot, it’s a fun road ahead B)
  • zzachzx wrote: »
    mE5VukG.png

    Deciding to call it a night after grabbing my first hat trick with Stevie G. Unfortunately, it came in a 4-5 losing effort where I got a man sent off, but Gerrard almost helped us get a point from the game.

    69q7E12.png

    Stats after 10 games with Gerrard. Despite Gerrard contributing 10 goals and 2 assists in the next 5 games, we only win 1 of 5 and our record drops again to 9-3-5. We look to be in danger of getting relegated to Division 5 of FUT Rivals.

    What camera is that? And what height and zoom do you have?
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    zzachzx wrote: »
    mE5VukG.png

    Deciding to call it a night after grabbing my first hat trick with Stevie G. Unfortunately, it came in a 4-5 losing effort where I got a man sent off, but Gerrard almost helped us get a point from the game.

    69q7E12.png

    Stats after 10 games with Gerrard. Despite Gerrard contributing 10 goals and 2 assists in the next 5 games, we only win 1 of 5 and our record drops again to 9-3-5. We look to be in danger of getting relegated to Division 5 of FUT Rivals.

    What camera is that? And what height and zoom do you have?

    I’ll have to check later but unless your camera settings get transferred over it might just be default.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Coman+IF Benedetto from Prime Players Pack from Elite Eight under Hybrid Nations B) That’s a cool 30K
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Packed Willian from Premium Gold Jumbo from Marquee Matchups. Sold for 15K
  • BrentfordFC
    13136 posts Has That Special Something
    Rtg = road to glory. Some say he’s still waiting for a premiership medal :trollface:
  • hoban95
    51534 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.
  • BrentfordFC
    13136 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    There’s a reason why Chelsea pulled the plug on the deal :trollface:
  • hoban95
    51534 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    There’s a reason why Chelsea pulled the plug on the deal :trollface:

    Gerrard and Lampard with Maka behind? Lord have mercy.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    Lol I was thinking of getting Lampard eventually but would much rather get Liverpool legends like Dalglish, Rush
  • hoban95
    51534 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    zzachzx wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    Lol I was thinking of getting Lampard eventually but would much rather get Liverpool legends like Dalglish, Rush

    How dare you.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    Lol I was thinking of getting Lampard eventually but would much rather get Liverpool legends like Dalglish, Rush

    How dare you.

    Maybe I’ll buy him so I can plop him on the bench
  • hoban95
    51534 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    zzachzx wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Whatever you do...don't play a 442 with Lamps and Gerrard.

    Lol I was thinking of getting Lampard eventually but would much rather get Liverpool legends like Dalglish, Rush

    How dare you.

    Maybe I’ll buy him so I can plop him on the bench

    ImperturbableJaggedAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Thinking of building towards a new Icon to add to the squad. Preferably a striker. 87 Dalglish and 89 Rush look incredible but both very expensive. Then you have guys like Owen, Shearer, Lampard who are relatively cheap.

    Any suggestions?
  • Love it. Good luck mate.
  • BristolMDF
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Thinking of building towards a new Icon to add to the squad. Preferably a striker. 87 Dalglish and 89 Rush look incredible but both very expensive. Then you have guys like Owen, Shearer, Lampard who are relatively cheap.

    Any suggestions?

    I think you should prove people wrong about Lampard and Gerrard not being able to play together!

    Also would make a great base for a past and present England team if you ever want a change of scenery.
Sign In or Register to comment.