Did not get the packs

Ohayon
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
hey! I pre-ordered the ultimate edition and also bought the EA access to play the 10 hours, and I see that a lot of people already got their packs from the champions/ultimate edition but I still did not get mine.
What is the problem?

Comments

• Ohayon
    Help someone?
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    You on PlayStation I take it? There’s loads of people in the exact same position. All you can do is wait for ea to find the problem and then send you out the packs your owed. Someone commented on here that the ea rep said they will get packs tommorow but you should always take what ea say with a pinch of salt. Either way if you’ve preordered champions or ultimate edition you will get your packs eventually. My guess is next couple days.
  • Ohayon
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    You on PlayStation I take it? There’s loads of people in the exact same position. All you can do is wait for ea to find the problem and then send you out the packs your owed. Someone commented on here that the ea rep said they will get packs tommorow but you should always take what ea say with a pinch of salt. Either way if you’ve preordered champions or ultimate edition you will get your packs eventually. My guess is next couple days.

maybe at the 24th when the game comes out for pre-orders I will get my packs?
  • Ohayon
    I still didnt get the packs
  • robrau83
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same here, nothing on xbox with the ultimate edition
  • i'm on ps4 and have the ultimate edition and didn't get any pre order packs either
  • Rippa
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same here on ps4
  • albin231
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same, on xbox and i have ultimate edition. No packs
  • Same here.
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Same (PS4)
  • otutsarTR
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Related to ultimate edition, arent there supposed to be a icon loan and 1 otw player ?
  • Yes
  • Same problem here just had message during gameplay come up stating there looking into it

Should of been looking into it when I pre ordered the game (PS4)
  • Zolifc
    913 posts Professional
    Same on xbox
  • Kingyyy01
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Message come though on PS4 this morning saying that they know there is a problem and they are looking to fix
  • WellWornBeast
    2171 posts Fans' Favourite
    Havent got mine either, kinda sucks
  • malcher
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Has anyone seen the message on Xbox? Or did EA only acknowledge the problem on PS4?
  • the_pack_king
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wreckon I won't get my otw player either on Friday as dispite me pre ordering at start of August in time, I was one of the ones that playstation canceled the order without my knowledge and re ordered the game on my behalf at the start of September
  • I haven't received the champions edition pack yet .. anyone else? :/
  • FijianTribe
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've received mine on Champions Edition and that was a hard copy.