Player loyalty for sbcs

cartyHUNTER
1421 posts Professional
I have built the squads for hybrid leagues and league and national sbc’s.

Can we dashboard to get the required loyalty still?

Comments

• Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    You can start the game, disconnect from the network and repeat it for 10 times. There are 2 advanced sbc that require loaylty, so in total that would take about 30 minutes from your trial.
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmandras wrote: »
    You can start the game, disconnect from the network and repeat it for 10 times. There are 2 advanced sbc that require loaylty, so in total that would take about 30 minutes from your trial.

but from which games? squad battles?
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Cheers @Mmandras
  • cantonagod
    1388 posts Professional
    I tried it on friendlies and wasted my time as it never worked !! :(
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    cantonagod wrote: »
    I tried it on friendlies and wasted my time as it never worked !! :(

Serious?
  • GoodnightIrene
    4194 posts National Call-Up
    Because friendliest now don’t take contracts or work towards stats, more so why wouldn’t you check if it counted as a game after the first time backing out rather than the 10th time...
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Cheers gashead!
  • RedDevilNL
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    nt009 wrote: »

Works on squad battles. The featured team and TOTW are repeatable so if you use one of those you don't waste a game.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just quit matches against TOTW. Who cares about records these days
  • nt009
    RedDevilNL wrote: »

Works on squad battles. The featured team and TOTW are repeatable so if you use one of those you don't waste a game.

do you get a loss?
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    You only need a few players with loyalty for the hardest sbc (puzzle master in the league and nations hybrid)
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up

do you get a loss?

Yes but why do you care?
  • nt009

do you get a loss?

Yes but why do you care?

because I like to have a good record
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

do you get a loss?

Yes but why do you care?

Then play 10 legit games
  • nt009

do you get a loss?

Yes but why do you care?

Then play 10 legit games

good point.

but I still care more about time than my record
  • cantonagod
    1388 posts Professional
    Because friendliest now don’t take contracts or work towards stats, more so why wouldn’t you check if it counted as a game after the first time backing out rather than the 10th time...

Hindsight is a wonderful thing my friend! :smile:
  • Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019

Yes, just start totw one, you can repeat it as much as you want.

I'm not sute you take the loss, I don't remember having 20 losses. Just disconnect from net at the start of the match.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    If you dont care about the loss you dint even have to dashboard. Quit the game after the kick off and do it that way
  • PaulDr
    3249 posts National Call-Up
    The totw is greyed out, is it only live in squad battles from Wednesday when the next totw comes out?
  • FijianTribe
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Play Squad Battles and choose current TOTW and start on Beginner and play till first 2 mins and just press home and close application. Wont get a loss
  • aladdin
    3186 posts National Call-Up
    good advice here, thanks guys
  • Boysie91
    14872 posts World Class
    TOTW isn't available. How do I play without SB 🤔
  • Steve39
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    TOTW isn't available. How do I play without SB 🤔

The vvd liverpool 1 is repeatable