The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Am I the only one who NEVER played against a cheater?

Latanaka
911 posts Professional
edited September 2019
50 games so far on PC, not a single cheater!

Last time I witnessed a cheater was on FIFA 17.

I am/was reading a lot of posts of cheaters in FIFA 19 and already in FIFA 20.

Just curious of you FIFA experience on PC.

Playing PC games since 2001 including FIFA 16,17,18,19,20

Comments

• Vossy1233
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    Latanaka wrote: »

On draft it's absolutely awful, made the second round yesterday and had to go through 3 matches of people doing the dc glitch at the start before I actually came against a proper player.

That being said other than that, seems flawless. Think people just generalise the PC as a platform with cheaters because they're console fanboys who try to find any excuse to belittle it. Although I do think FIFA is more of a console game, but at the end of the day the gameplay on PC is far far better than console - just a shame it doesn't have the same number of players (that being said it's catching up quickly)
  • Not played against one yet.
    I did have a direct X issue during one game. Other than that no problems at all.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Vossy1233 wrote: »
    Latanaka wrote: »

On draft it's absolutely awful, made the second round yesterday and had to go through 3 matches of people doing the dc glitch at the start before I actually came against a proper player.

That being said other than that, seems flawless. Think people just generalise the PC as a platform with cheaters because they're console fanboys who try to find any excuse to belittle it. Although I do think FIFA is more of a console game, but at the end of the day the gameplay on PC is far far better than console - just a shame it doesn't have the same number of players (that being said it's catching up quickly)

Didnt had a problem with drafts yet, but only participated once, dince I didnt spent FP's.
    I heard also people complaining about WL and this DC glitch, in FIFA 19.