The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

FUT is ruined and it's not even release date yet, Back to PES?

Nokturnl
52 posts Park Captain
edited September 2019
I invested a lot of money into this game, I knew there was surely some cheats but i was completely unaware of the level of cheating going on as I have been a PES player for so many years. I am so gutted EA have done nothing to combat this. The game is dead already and there is still 4 days until official release and this is meant to last a whole year?

FUT Draft is absolutely infested with them as this below video shows. The video only shows the ones when I was recording but its taking me over 20 minutes sometimes to get a match. I can only imagine the level of cheating in weekend league. My in game draft stats are ruined and my overall record has 9 losses but 7 of them are not real.

The video shows all their Origin IDs and team names.

They pass non stop in the hope you do recognise their Origin IDs but I got them

Maybe as a community we can invent a system to stop cheats and allow EA to use It?

Why can't we have player record appear before the game starts? Will help us ID them so much faster as a temp fix.

@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian

Comments

• Invincibility
    4556 posts National Call-Up
    Bye!
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    thats why you dont put money into this game at least on PCs, also posting usernames is not allowed
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Raider wrote: »
    thats why you dont put money into this game at least on PCs, also posting usernames is not allowed

As I previously said I was a PES player and was unaware Fifa suffered from this on PC, read before posting and I deleted usernames, I was also unaware of forum rules.
  • Seandimes
    2631 posts Fans' Favourite
    yea dont buy FIFA on PC, always has been and always will be full of cheaters, with an overpriced transfer market. Your money would have been better invested in a PS4 or Xbox
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Bye!

Very constructive, if you were victim to it you would not be so idiotic in your response or maybe you are 1 of them in the video
  • Smiley_Utd
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    what a numpty!
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    what a numpty!

Another one!!!
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Seandimes wrote: »
    yea dont buy FIFA on PC, always has been and always will be full of cheaters, with an overpriced transfer market. Your money would have been better invested in a PS4 or Xbox

Yeah you're right, wish I did now.
  • OZero
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    I can’t get it. You mean the lag switch?
  • FCBlunt
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    “Cant find a match”
    The game haven’t released yet.

“Cheaters”
    Dont play on PC.
    It’s a console game at best, it’s well known in the community.

Good luck, lad.
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    I can’t get it. You mean the lag switch?

Its more of a disconnect switch that grants them the win and full coins. In draft they sit there all day and DC every game and get god knows how many packs and coins for doing so. Just spend another 27 minutes searching and finally got a player that didn't DC me

They also use a cheat that shows the opponents WL record so they do not bump into each other.
  • Recoba
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    How much money
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Recoba wrote: »
    How much money

Over £100, can't remember the exact amount
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    Go to customise controls, then online settings and then turn off shared data.
    Somebody told me to do this, haven’t had one do that to me with it.
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain

I will give it a go, thanks for being only person with a sensible answer.
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up

it doesnt matter for fifa20, this trick worked for fifa 19, when you did that you didnt get the loss when you encountered a cheater, in fifa20 you dont need to do this, you wont get the loss anyway.

@Nokturnl

just dont play drafts, cheaters arent there for rivals and fut champs and if they do they get banned, last year they were in drafts also but you could easily tell by looking at their est date and team name if it was generic or was from russia as most of the haxors are from there, havent tried this year yet, but seen people playing draft games and encountering cheaters from time to time but not every game
  • Cyklon
    2774 posts Fans' Favourite
    PES is just as bad if not worse from my experience with 2019, I skipped Fifa last year for the first time ever to take a needed UT break and went to PES, the amount of lag cheats I encountered was staggering. Gameplay was good but the myclub mode itself was so boring, back to FIFA for 20 and looking forward to it
  • Recoba
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Yes PES is worse. They lag the connection and the game gets voided.
  • Moose Factory
    4272 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2019
    Nokturnl wrote: »
    I invested a lot of money into this game...

Maybe time to invest in a console?
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain

In PES they use a packet sniffer and UDP Flooder but Konami have attacked it pretty well and the UDP Flooder is easy to combat if you do a few things your side. With Fifa they hit a button and all the rest is history
  • CharlieC
    7261 posts Big Money Move
    Nokturnl wrote: »

In PES they use a packet sniffer and UDP Flooder but Konami have attacked it pretty well and the UDP Flooder is easy to combat if you do a few things your side. With Fifa they hit a button and all the rest is history

My dog is a packet sniffer, bloody annoying when he sniffs a strangers balls in public.