Are you struggling with defending in Fifa 20?

Retro_G
32597 posts National Team Captain
Here watch this tutorial video, you will be able to master defense, improve your Fifa skills tenfold....

Comments

• After loosing 7 games straight I found that tutorial and decided to do the defending skill game helped a lot
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Defending is perfect this year, i loves it
  • WellWornBeast
    2147 posts Fans' Favourite
    What about attacking? I really need to apply more patience, im way too used to the pingpong of Fifa 19..
  • no surprise that the kid that doesn't notice that passing is all over the place needs tutorials on how to defend :D
  • Retro_G
    edited September 2019
    no surprise that the kid that doesn't notice that passing is all over the place needs tutorials on how to defend :D

I'm still waiting on your gamertag, that 1 vs 1? I'll play you on Tuesday? Talking trash while not having the balls to back it up is sad and pathetic. I don't need this tutorial, know exactly how to defend. I put a defending tutorial up every year, to help the community who're struggling with defending.
  • Retro_G
    What about attacking? I really need to apply more patience, im way too used to the pingpong of Fifa 19..

I can still move the ball quick, you can play fast. Boras should have attacking tutorials on his channel.