The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Companion app not working since FIFA 20 release

Hi, short question guys.

If anybody still has it, does your companion app still working?

Thanks!

Comments

• NazgulOrdep
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have the same problem. For me they did this to make everyone buy the new fifa, but this only make me not buy any fifa anymore. If we pay for a game with app and page and they stoped with page and now the app. The game it's not complete anymore like we pay. It's not good move by EA.
  • Oscar53955
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    It doesn’t work anymore. Something like this happened quite some time ago but this time, unfortunately, I think it’s permanent
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oscar53955 wrote: »
    It doesn’t work anymore. Something like this happened quite some time ago but this time, unfortunately, I think it’s permanent

I think so too but hope not having the app helped me ALOT without it its gonna be near impossible to get players even tho I need 1 player n I'm done
  • VagisilFC
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mine hasn't worked one phone or tablet since 20 app was released. I guess no one is buying FP for 18 anymore. Still it had more support than career mode in 19.....
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    What doea it mean about the market though... easier to grab players? Or is it harder to expect anyone to list cards?
    Im going to play fut 18 till PES is more of a game or till EA will do something againat their own #EALogic..
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imtnt wrote: »
    What doea it mean about the market though... easier to grab players? Or is it harder to expect anyone to list cards?
    Im going to play fut 18 till PES is more of a game or till EA will do something againat their own #EALogic..

I'd say harder but that's personal experience I never did any trading on console only time I go on console is to play games
  • Oscar53955
    Anyone having issues with the market on console? I’m trying to look for a player and it says there’s a problem connecting to the UT servers. I go to list a player and it gets listed and sold almost immediately. So is it just me? Infuriating since this is the time of the day where I’ve been lucky finding rare players in the past
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone having issues with the market on console? I’m trying to look for a player and it says there’s a problem connecting to the UT servers. I go to list a player and it gets listed and sold almost immediately. So is it just me? Infuriating since this is the time of the day where I’ve been lucky finding rare players in the past

I'm on xb dont really use market on console so couldn't tell you
  • Oscar53955
    Whufc wrote: »

No worries mate. It just started to work again.

I found out that happens when you spam search. The EA Support person said it could take 24-72 hours but fortunately it only took less than 2 hours for me. It’s still stupid but now I know not to do it again
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero

No worries mate. It just started to work again.

I found out that happens when you spam search. The EA Support person said it could take 24-72 hours but fortunately it only took less than 2 hours for me. It’s still stupid but now I know not to do it again

Ok mate glad it's working again for you
    Out of curiosity who you looking for I need 2 players n I'm done with getting players but one of them is not hard to get the other one is near impossible
  • Oscar53955
    Out of curiosity who you looking for I need 2 players n I'm done with getting players but one of them is not hard to get the other one is near impossible

I just need TOTY Modric and TOTS Suarez and I’ll be done with my ultimate team. Without the app it’s gonna be really hard to find them but I’m determined. What players do you need?
  • NazgulOrdep
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hi, Im looking for Kante 95 FOF (rose) for PC, anyone ?
    And why EA dont fix the App ??? 2 Years working and with Fifa 20 stopped....
    And with new Fifa 20 the web page its over too like happened in Fifa 18 and know 19. Why they dont make like Battlefield Battlelog ??? I have BF 1, 3 and 4 and I can choose what game page I want.
  • Whufc
    1379 posts Play-Off Hero

I just need TOTY Modric and TOTS Suarez and I’ll be done with my ultimate team. Without the app it’s gonna be really hard to find them but I’m determined. What players do you need?

Good luck hope you get em soon I'm after tots/FOF messi
  • Oscar53955

Good luck hope you get em soon I'm after tots/FOF messi

Thanks! Good luck to you, as well. We’re definitely gonna need it