A MESSI RTG THE FINAL TEAM ROAD TO 1000 GOALS WITH MESSI?

Comments

• Cadey 5
    12138 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    HUGE SIGNING FROM RIVALS REWARDS

Kante Signs
    GettyImages-1161053538.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C428&ssl=1

The CDM of dreams joins the club! no FIFA 19 Flashbacks! last year we spent coins on coins on coins trying to find me a CDM after you all rejected Makelele well no more! Kante has signed for the club in one could be a vital piece of business before the window closes on Oct 15th., Yedlin has also joined the first team but has been overshadowed by the world cup winner.

4231 IG
    ab23a7b0aa731308b409c364ca9039c5.jpg

Ndombele worth the grind?
    skysports-ndombele-tauguy-ndombele_4578312.jpg?20190214155436
    This picture takes up less space that why I used it*

The board myst now decide if it's worth the grind to get Ndombele, due to the fact I have't sold any gold players yet pretty much I think this grind might be possible but is it worth it? Rodri and Kante may be a better partnership until at the very least he gets one iF. I have subbed on Benedetto in 3 games and he has scored once in it, his 63 jumping is a bit poor as is his general defending ad 59 finishing means he won't offer much going forward even! so to me it's not worth it.

Try and Sign Ndombele?

https://strawpoll.com/ksph4ypw

@chaser2k15
    @DoD_Jester
    @CovLee_Candice
    @BristolMDF
    @WonderMouse
    @Antparry92
    @Chmpen85
    @LFC Simon 98
    @Keano
    @iD33J91
    @Knowlesdinho
    @Pikachu
    @FifaTaco
    @Ugri
    @jpsblue
    @Absting159
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • BristolMDF
    1129 posts Professional
    Great pull in Kante! I'd go for Ndombele, will only have to score once and they'll be itching to give him an IF, well, because BPL....
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class
    BristolMDF wrote: »
    Great pull in Kante! I'd go for Ndombele, will only have to score once and they'll be itching to give him an IF, well, because BPL....

• FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Voted no, objectives look like a real chore.
  • I'm voting yes; you can multi task the objective pretty easily. I'll keep track of how many actual games it takes me to get him.

I'm using the likes of Pukki, random Frenchies and Dutchies, and Depay for the goals/assists. I scored a darn finesse with Depay on his debut. . . but I WAS IN RIVALS! lol.
  • BristolMDF wrote: »

@BristolMDF As a Spurs fan. . .I want this card. Also as a Spurs fan; I'm scared he won't get an IF all year. . . #facepalm lol
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I'm voting yes; you can multi task the objective pretty easily. I'll keep track of how many actual games it takes me to get him.

I'm using the likes of Pukki, random Frenchies and Dutchies, and Depay for the goals/assists. I scored a darn finesse with Depay on his debut. . . but I WAS IN RIVALS! lol.

Agreed, it's taken me like 6 games so far but I still need 3 of the 4 wins with prem scorers (my teams attack is 2/3 prem).

So it should take 4-5 more games considering there is the 10 assists req as well, worth doing imo he looks good.
  • jpsblue
    5266 posts Big Money Move
    YEA DO NDOMBELE!
    Absting159 wrote: »
    BristolMDF wrote: »

@BristolMDF As a Spurs fan. . .I want this card. Also as a Spurs fan; I'm scared he won't get an IF all year. . . #facepalm lol
    Spurs fan here too, all it’s going to take is one goal and a win and they’ll give him one imo. I know he scored and didn’t get a totw but with him being otw now there’s a good chance
  • Antparry92
    19205 posts World Class
    May as well give it a crack tbf
  • iD33J91
    6023 posts Big Money Move
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    May as well give it a crack tbf

• Cadey 5
    edited October 2019
    DOUBLE SIGNING AS CLUB CONTINUES TO IMPROVE

Ndombele signs
    skysports-ndombele-tauguy-ndombele_4578312.jpg?20190214155436

It took me about 20 games but Cadey has pulled out all the stops to sign Ndombele, the french central midfielder will compete with Rodri to partner Kante in the middle, he is rumoured to be getting a stats boost this week so the scouts will be out looking at where he can improve.

Ederson Signs
    1162204910.jpg.0.jpg
    Ederson is a tradable pull from the Two Player Pack SBC.

Another problem the club have been quick to solve this year is the keeper situation the the signing of Ederson will give current number one Stegen some stiff competition with some fans asking the club to cash in on one of the shot stoppers.

With a Premiership baed team any good central defender pull would make Ederson the number one for some time, having said that a pull of Lenglet or Umtit would make it very easy to start Ter Stegan with our French links in midfield.

Cadey dabbles in NIF Trading method

Due to the fact I have't sold any of our big signings or in fact hardly any golds and we took untradable rewards I have very little coins, however I decided to invest my 20k into the NIF trading Method anyway and am delighted to say I have made 7-12k today, I will continue to reinvest until I can list 70 players.

As I am sure you all know by now I buy players at 700-1.2k and sell for 1.9-2.5k for 1k profit per player, it just keeps me ticking and does not require heavy investments, so don't expect me to be a millionaire anytime soon but hopefully even 5k a day will all add up for when a SBC comes up we want :)

Latest Poll: NIF TRADING METHOD
    Or I could sell what I can and fill my transfer list up and every 10k I made invest in a discard in form?

A: stick with current pile 32 players)
    B: sell up and increase the players to 70 per list.

https://strawpoll.com/bhzdd64d

b1d4044d59e99dcc86dcf18d48a8580e.jpg\

@chaser2k15
    @DoD_Jester
    @CovLee_Candice
    @BristolMDF
    @WonderMouse
    @Antparry92
    @Chmpen85
    @LFC Simon 98
    @Keano
    @iD33J91
    @Knowlesdinho
    @Pikachu
    @FifaTaco
    @Ugri
    @jpsblue
    @Absting159
    @Ulook92
    @VICTAAAA
  • Ulook92
    19302 posts World Class
    Taken off the board. Offended.
  • Cadey 5
    Ulook92 wrote: »

I thought you where on it! I have a list :D I shall fix the error and fire the person responsible.
  • Antparry92
    19205 posts World Class
    Tips on squad battles for me please?! :joy:
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class

Win @Antparry92
  • Antparry92
    19205 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »

Win @Antparry92

It’s horrendous this year. World class playing like legendary/ultimate last year. Pin point crosses from the CPU and their keepers making worldies etc
  • VICTAAAA
    11217 posts Has That Special Something

Not here as much isn’t never here :wink:
  • Cadey 5
    VICTAAAA wrote: »

Not here as much isn’t never here :wink:

I put all the OGS in the first few posts to give them the chance to stay on ;) they are always welcome back if they say something, welcome back B)
  • As a NIF trader myself I say go full out. Its sick how much money Can be made from here. Dont miss the train. I myself Trade this year with no FIFA points and I have no near your pack luck so NIF is the mode for me and would love to see you get alot of coins from here too :)
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2019
    CLUB PREPARE FOR FIRST WL! RIVAL REWARDS

Below is the team I will have to take into our first WL, I have done every SBC this week and sadly did not pack anyone to improve the team aside from Gomez and Jesus who I have sold on because his price far out weights what he would bring to the team, I got a untradable Goretzka from Rivals

4b25259afee6642e0ad0a1d85be79a19.jpg

NIF TRADING
    It's gone well this week making about 50k profit (I am for 5-10k a day) every time I have made 10-15k profit in the day I have invested in a in form that i am listing at a premium price in the hope of a lazy buyer, currently i have
    TOTW Jose (Packed)
    TOTW Maddison (Paid 22k)
    TOTW Cresswell (Paid 11.5k)
    TOTW Orban (paid 12k)
    TOTW Lecomte (paid 12.5)

Cadey considers striker options:
    20181208-DFL-BAY-NUE-sw-1296-1.jpg?crop=0px,351px,4000px,2252px&fit=1140
    I am very tempted my Lewa it's just under two weeks until my transfer window closes and he looks like a fantastic striking option, below is the team I would build 4-1-2-1-2(2) IG with my efforts to sign Zaha will step up as a CAM replacement for Barkley.
    f1b8bc001445d87641f249bd94b12712.jpg

Josef-Hero.jpg?j0n8kRh7jE_2E0KDwkoBFk1S3ek3rTk4&itok=vmc-CsJ_

Martinez is also a option but in a 4231 replacing the prolific Pukki with Nani coming in at CAM (not a huge fan of Nani) Martinez is of course half the price but might not be as clincal as Lewa and will aways cause Chem problems, his long term super sub ability should remain however.
    8f64024335d73be2a6727c481d772cb1.jpg

Finance review
    80k in the bank
    65k in NIF Rares on the TL
    55k in IF on the TL

Sign a new forward?
    https://strawpoll.com/eprppf7r

@chaser2k15
    @DoD_Jester
    @CovLee_Candice
    @BristolMDF
    @WonderMouse
    @Antparry92
    @Chmpen85
    @LFC Simon 98
    @Keano
    @iD33J91
    @Knowlesdinho
    @Pikachu
    @FifaTaco
    @Ugri
    @jpsblue
    @Absting159
    @Ulook92
    @VICTAAAA
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have that Lewa in my first owner team and he is lethal, but he is slow and not fantastic at dribbling or anything (still good though) so take that in mind
  • Cadey 5
    I have that Lewa in my first owner team and he is lethal, but he is slow and not fantastic at dribbling or anything (still good though) so take that in mind

saw you had Reus too! gratz.
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Yeah they are a deadly combo, if you like the stronger slower striekers with crazy finishing lewa is great, some people aren't a fan however.
  • Ulook92
    19302 posts World Class
    I prefer Josef. But Lewa has rave reviews, has better links and seems to be the best headerer on the game, which could come in handy for objectives.
  • Cadey 5

Yeah they are a deadly combo, if you like the stronger slower striekers with crazy finishing lewa is great, some people aren't a fan however.
    I prefer Josef. But Lewa has rave reviews, has better links and seems to be the best headerer on the game, which could come in handy for objectives.

TBF Pukki is banging them in for me! so if I need a new number 9 is questionable in itself, i probably won't make the signing until post WL Rewards just incase and I may pull out of the deal but I thought I could consider it with the Gorzka pull and the window closing soon.
  • iD33J91
    6023 posts Big Money Move
    Voted Josef - looks a more interesting option personally
  • BristolMDF
    1129 posts Professional
    Voted Lewa - he looks ace!
  • Pikachu
    9095 posts League Winner
    Voted Martinez, figured Lewa will get more POTM down the line, so go for the more unique of the two.
  • Cadey 5
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Voted Martinez, figured Lewa will get more POTM down the line, so go for the more unique of the two.

I think Martinez is tearing it up in the MLS as-well tbf probably make a better Pukki Partner but can't find a way to get them both in.
  • FifaTaco
    1075 posts Professional
    Pikachu wrote: »

I think Martinez is tearing it up in the MLS as-well tbf probably make a better Pukki Partner but can't find a way to get them both in.

I use Martinez and Pukki up top but have to sub in Martinez at the first minute, still an amazing combination