No way around the 10 hour limit? (Just for kickoff on second account)

OfficerJimlahey
1902 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2019
I’ve used my hours on my main account. I can see that the invite yourself patch has been patched, that’s not the issue.

The issue is I have friends coming over tonight for a fifa session, some have travelled from far as it’s tradition. My plan was to use the 10 hours on my main for UT but just access kick off on my other account to use with the lads but it won’t let me. I’ve paid for the access for a year on my second account (forgot to cancel).

Anyone found any way around it as it’s really going to spoil the night if I can’t get on

@EA_Andy any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Post edited by OfficerJimlahey on

Comments

• Guillotine_Mack
    2873 posts National Call-Up
    Been patched.
    Just wait until Tuesday like the rest of us.
    It was fun while it lasted but the party is over.
    I've got 6 hours left so that's 3 today, 3 tomorrow and nothing on Monday until midnight.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Been patched.
    I've got 6 hours left so that's 3 today, 3 tomorrow and nothing on Monday until midnight.

You’ve missed the point. I’m not trying to gain extra hours on my main account. My friends won’t be here on Monday.
  • Anthonyr475
    1006 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    I heard it might be possible on Xbox. But, PS4 is a no go..

Edit : Nevermind. You can't get your ten hours on a second account? No idea why that would be.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Lads please read the post. I don’t want extra time on my account. I’d like the 10 hours trial that I’ve paid for on my second account to play kick off with friends

• OfficerJimlahey
    I heard it might be possible on Xbox. But, PS4 is a no go..

Edit : Nevermind. You can't get your ten hours on a second account? No idea why that would be.

Says that I need to sign in the the profile which downloaded the app. Seems odd

Basically my plan b was to get my friends profile on my Xbox and download the app on there but the way this is going looks like that won’t work either. Very frustrating.
  • Anthonyr475
    1006 posts Professional
    It's not ideal. But, if you are only playing kickoff with friends. Maybe just play the demo?
  • OfficerJimlahey
    It's not ideal. But, if you are only playing kickoff with friends. Maybe just play the demo?

That’s not a bad shout tbh. It would be nice to play mystery ball and other stuff as well though. Really hope there is a work around. Not bothered about paying more money, I just want to salvage the night
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    Been patched.

I mean that's only for Champions/Ultimate edition
  • azza452
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could always pay for EA Access on a different account for another 10 hour.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    azza452 wrote: »
    Could always pay for EA Access on a different account for another 10 hour.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I’m trying to get it on my other account but It’s like it’s one 10 hours per console.
  • DannySTFC
    9793 posts Has That Special Something
    If you signed out of your main account entirely, created a new one then bought EA Access again I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. At the end of the day it’s a completely different account. If siblings shared a console but had separate accounts for example, would they not be able to both buy a subscription and both play their 10 hours separately? Seems strange, EA are still making money from you so they’re not losing out. Hope you get it sorted. At the end of the day you can still play Fifa 19, not going to be a huge difference.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    If you signed out of your main account entirely, created a new one then bought EA Access again I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. At the end of the day it’s a completely different account. If siblings shared a console but had separate accounts for example, would they not be able to both buy a subscription and both play their 10 hours separately? Seems strange, EA are still making money from you so they’re not losing out. Hope you get it sorted. At the end of the day you can still play Fifa 19, not going to be a huge difference.

Exactly my thinking. Surely it must be possible.

My second account is years old, been paying access on it for a full year so not sure what’s going on?

@EA_Andy sorry to be a Norse mate but could really do with an answer if it’s possible or not
  • DannySTFC
    9793 posts Has That Special Something
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Exactly my thinking. Surely it must be possible.

My second account is years old, been paying access on it for a full year so not sure what’s going on?

@EA_Andy sorry to be a Norse mate but could really do with an answer if it’s possible or not

Can you try signing out of all your accounts entirely. Create a new account so it has no association with your current accounts (other then bank details I guess) then try buying a months EA Access and downloading Fifa?
  • Boysie91
    15229 posts World Class
    He is saying he bought access on his second account but it won't let him play on his second account he isn't talking about his main account.

Talk to live chat
  • nikolapfc89
    43 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2019
    Go to xbox store with that second account (new payed 10 hours) but on PC browser.
    Search FIFA20 game.
    You need to click Get FIFA trial, and then install on my devices. Game will start downloading and then it will stop immediately because its already downloaded.
    Start game with second profile.

Thats how i make it work with my brothers account on same console as my account. But this is on XBOX and i think its same thing for ps. That you must "buy" trial through store on account.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Thanks lads. I’ll give it a go when I get back home 👍
  • OfficerJimlahey
    Is no one else getting this problem?
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    m8 if u only want to play kick off ect u just have to buy 1 month access on another account thats it.

ive done it no issues ps4
  • OfficerJimlahey
    edited September 2019
    [/i][/i]
    deang07 wrote: »
    m8 if u only want to play kick off ect u just have to buy 1 month access on another account thats it.

ive done it no issues ps4

Ok at least that’s confirmed it works the way I want it to. Now I just need to find out why it’s not working for me 🤷‍♂️.

Won’t even let me sign in to ea access on any account atm. Says something went wrong. 🙄

Post edited by OfficerJimlahey on
  • deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    instead of getting it through ea access go to store and any edition of the game should say start trial if uve paid the ea access
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Demo
  • lippyone
    2650 posts National Call-Up
    Am pleased it has been patched.

Fed up with people trying to glitch everything they can.
    Glitchers ruin it for everyone
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    What? Delete fifa 20. Log off from your ps4. Log in with second account create new psn and ea account. Download EA access and play the trail.

You can't stack hours on your main ultimate team but pretty sure you can play the trail on a second account which you can play kick off with friends
  • Tosh
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had to use another console (got one upstairs) in order to get 10 hours on second account but once activated can use main console to play it.