Something wrong with bidding?

CandyRat
7819 posts League Winner
Been bidding a bit lately and been noticing that sometimes you just can't bid more. Just says it can't be processed or whatever and it seems like no one can bid as it often stops at a significant lower price than bin. Anyone else that has seen this?

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Often doesn't return the coins I've found, Ive just been refreshing the page and has cause me to miss out on some players
  • CandyRat
    7819 posts League Winner
    Often doesn't return the coins I've found, Ive just been refreshing the page and has cause me to miss out on some players

I'm on web app and that seems to return coins, I looked at the coin total when it denied me and I had the funds. 2 Brandt's ended at 13.5k and 14.5k and earlier I think I got on the winning side when I got a Kampl for start price. Might be coincidence but I feel like its not
  • Thunder001
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    CandyRat wrote: »
    Been bidding a bit lately and been noticing that sometimes you just can't bid more. Just says it can't be processed or whatever and it seems like no one can bid as it often stops at a significant lower price than bin. Anyone else that has seen this?

This was a problem in the companion app on 19 as well which hasn't been fixed. Annoying as I want to bid higher than what it sells for. You just have to find another to bid on unfortunately.
  • BWild
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    Whenever I mass bid I'll get stealth banned. Where I just can't bid anymore. Suuuuuupes annoying
  • LSB1210
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That happened to me too and i didn't mass bid. It's the same as in 19.
  • RebelRob
    7049 posts Big Money Move
    Had this problem all during 19 and still seeing it in 20.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ annoying when you lose out on a guaranteed money maker, I reckon I lost 500k plus last year alone from it.