The Squad Battles Thread

Comments

  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    200 games of squad battles, wtf

    I’m on 123. More enjoyable than lag central rivals. Tbh, I do enjoy rivals more when I’m winning, but I was trash yesterday 😁
  • Dubbly
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly, SB is just like offline career mode for me. Easy to sit back and play when I’m not sure how much time I have, because I can pause whenever mainly.
  • Diggy
    13806 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    200 games of squad battles, wtf

    At least he hasn’t played 200 rivals games now that would have been horrific
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    200 games of squad battles, wtf

    At least he hasn’t played 200 rivals games now that would have been horrific

    Would have been easier to understand for me.

    I haven't got the 100 games pack on any mode yet.
  • NornIron
    12091 posts Has That Special Something
    Did they remove the thing that said how many refreshes you had left? Im on 37k won all on Legendary but had a few 1-0s.
    I just refreshed onto the next batch but it didnt say.
  • Wyojasond
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    NornIron wrote: »
    Did they remove the thing that said how many refreshes you had left? Im on 37k won all on Legendary but had a few 1-0s.
    I just refreshed onto the next batch but it didnt say.

    You have to play at least one game on the new batch and then it will give you the option to see how many you have left
  • NornIron
    12091 posts Has That Special Something
    The cpu do some amount of fouling now, right through the back every time, last match they made 8 fouls but it was more like 28.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8568 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    200 games of squad battles, wtf

    Yikes
  • I would give my left arm for a chance to punch in a **** throat to person who made squad battles so difficult... and would give right foot to punch in a face person who manages fifa20 game mechanics... nainggolan moving like a **** CR7... if I have a clear chance I cannot score because defenders can jump so quickly and block your shot... it doesn’t matter is it bronze or silver all goalkeepers are so good, so fast on reflexes. Why in squad battles game is so **** annoying??? I don’t see fun at all. And I am not even playing on highest level. Last year I always got elite 1 without any problems...but this year, every time i loose or just playing this bs game, i want to kill someone or kill myself.
    How to score headers?????????
    How to score from long distance????????
    Why my team is always slower than cpu????
    Why my players moving like drunk????
    If cpu does slide tackle it is never foul, but no, if i do standing tackle it’s always yellow card... always penalties...
    Cpu does sliding tackle, I can’t evade him, because I’m sprinting, so my player always falls down, i loose the ball and player doesn’t stan up... it’s always some stupid fall... I don’t know how about you guys, but i had enough. On top of everything I’ve said, rewards are just so trash, so useless. And I am playing on world class level... sometimes even loose on professional lvl... what the actual ****?????????????? Squad battles are the most broken game mode!!!!! Why when i am playing on world class it feels like it’s ultimate???? Why? That’s not my level you ****. What’s the point of choosing difficulties????
    If i can beat totw on ultimate, why I cant win against simple gold team on world class???????????
    Does anyone from EA read that kind of bs? I doubt. I don’t know why Im crying here like a baby... nothing going to change.
    Every year the game play os totally different from previous version. Why? Leave the good things, fix everything we complain about!
    So now I’m gona try to learn this fifa, and finally when i will, EA will release fifa21 which is going to be different (again)...
    It’s fun when you can win, it’s simple as it is.
  • Ulook92
    13783 posts Has That Special Something
    In SB, 54 rated bronzes play like Ronaldinho when they want.
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    The new AI is so overly aggressive and stupid you love to see it
    c3c98ee675ef2e850a1aed5e6060881a.gif
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:
  • ccooaattssyy
    8568 posts League Winner
    Was SB changed today?
  • Keano
    14285 posts Has That Special Something
    playing my 6th game of the night (been away untill 4pm today), so going to get 20k points on SB, then smash 5-8 Wl games tonight & go from there, aiming for Elite 3 in SB & G3 in WL, but will see if I have time for more in both as i'm off for a weekend for once.

    Will say i'm still dominating, just the opponent seem to be on my with everything more than they were pre patch & the stupid AI slider goals happening, took me to pens in one game but luckily the keeper didn't move, so won it.
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:

    It's genuinly painful for me to play

    Still not a meta slave though, I'm rocking up in FUT Champs with Red Mcginn, if grealish and If Wesley :joy:
  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:

    It's genuinly painful for me to play

    Still not a meta slave though, I'm rocking up in FUT Champs with Red Mcginn, if grealish and If Wesley :joy:

    F.

    Atleast get Wakaso, Mendes and Diego Carlos for your div 1 run.
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    edited October 25
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:

    It's genuinly painful for me to play

    Still not a meta slave though, I'm rocking up in FUT Champs with Red Mcginn, if grealish and If Wesley :joy:

    F.

    Atleast get Wakaso, Mendes and Diego Carlos for your div 1 run.

    I'm happy floating around d4-5 in rivals bud, not worth the extra hardcore over a few K a week.

    I'm actually really enjoying this year, easy to earn coins, not finding gameplay TOO BAD and I had my target for the year before October 10(base Kaka)

  • Orison
    50129 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:

    It's genuinly painful for me to play

    Still not a meta slave though, I'm rocking up in FUT Champs with Red Mcginn, if grealish and If Wesley :joy:

    F.

    Atleast get Wakaso, Mendes and Diego Carlos for your div 1 run.

    I'm happy floating around d4-5 in rivals bud, not worth the extra hardcore over a few K a week.

    I'm actually really enjoying this year, easy to earn coins, not finding gameplay TOO BAD and I had my target for the year before October 10(base Kaka)

    Probably the least enjoyable year ever for me.

    19 was ok-ish until people came up with el tornados and stuff around January. 20 is absolutely tragic at a high level, couldn't even bring myself to complete a WL yet and I'm an addict :joy:

    As Kurt said "19 wasn't even a football game, but atleast something happened".
  • DoD_Jester
    26488 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Give me FUT champs every day all day over SB now

    And I was one of the people who absolutely loved it in earlier years, find it stupidly boring now

    I hate that I finally agree with @Orison :joy:

    @DoD_Jester finally you have seen the light and I welcome you with open arms :trollface:

    It's genuinly painful for me to play

    Still not a meta slave though, I'm rocking up in FUT Champs with Red Mcginn, if grealish and If Wesley :joy:

    F.

    Atleast get Wakaso, Mendes and Diego Carlos for your div 1 run.

    I'm happy floating around d4-5 in rivals bud, not worth the extra hardcore over a few K a week.

    I'm actually really enjoying this year, easy to earn coins, not finding gameplay TOO BAD and I had my target for the year before October 10(base Kaka)

    Probably the least enjoyable year ever for me.

    19 was ok-ish until people came up with el tornados and stuff around January. 20 is absolutely tragic at a high level, couldn't even bring myself to complete a WL yet and I'm an addict :joy:

    As Kurt said "19 wasn't even a football game, but atleast something happened".

    I saved myself the ballache of 19 for the most part, didn't get it until April and just played the menus doing league sbcs and the odd rivals game until I got bored at start of tots

    This isn't as good as 18(I really enjoyed that) but I'm finding really had players are actually really bad and easy to beat, which suits my goals
  • NornIron
    12091 posts Has That Special Something
    52k with 4 refreshes left no point playing anymore is there.
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    52k with 4 refreshes left no point playing anymore is there.

    Zip
  • Danic123
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    52k with 4 refreshes left no point playing anymore is there.

    No.
  • AIeks
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    Rip had my first disconnect. 4-0 up against the easy team. Scream James with all 4. 0-3 loss now :(

    What is going on, 90th minute the whistle was blown for full time. I get disconnected again. I log straight back in so my internet isn't losing connection.

    I was just a few more games for the 50k pack EA. Let me get it please.
    If you get a lot of disconnects online of offline, usually happens after the match finishes or sometimes at HT.
    It happens when you're trying to send or receive data from the servers, it kicks you out and you never lose connection to the servers nor does your internet go down.

    I get it repeatedly everytime I get a new router, to fix it, set a static ip adress for your Xbox, then open online ports for fifa 20. You can find easy guides online.
    @RealM
  • Tsarov
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    I have not played during the week, so most likely finish E1.
  • jdros
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think e1 is at 36700 or so right now. Anyone know what pace we are on to finish this week?

    Think I left it at 42k last night which most of the time was enough last year but hasn’t been the last couple of weeks. I need to grind this for another week or two and then my team is plenty good enough, will just upgrade to primes and any good pack pulls / icon swaps.
  • SYMMO19
    1035 posts Professional
    jdros wrote: »
    I think e1 is at 36700 or so right now. Anyone know what pace we are on to finish this week?

    Think I left it at 42k last night which most of the time was enough last year but hasn’t been the last couple of weeks. I need to grind this for another week or two and then my team is plenty good enough, will just upgrade to primes and any good pack pulls / icon swaps.

    Also on 42k, hoping the more frustrating post patch gameplay means a lower total needed for elite 1 this week.
  • mggege17
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    38185 so far for E1
  • BcfcDale88
    3871 posts National Call-Up
    What will 17k get me?
  • mggege17
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    What will 17k get me?

    Gold 1
Sign In or Register to comment.